thegame0829cat

Your Name: Lorenzo Miller

SteamID32: [U:1:1614544233]

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Youssf

How long is your ban for?: 2 Days

Why were you banned?: RDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I admit, I was acting like a fool at that time when I was banned. It was around night, and I was at the Fishing Pond. I heard an NSB Officer harassing a Civilian about a Fishing License. I was not involved in this whatsoever, but in fear of getting confronted by that NSB Officer, I acted out, shooting him in the face. I also killed a LAPO Member (Who was a Witness). I served most of my time on my Ban, and I am eager to join the server as soon as possible so I can fish. Thank you for reading my Ban Appeal.

Additional Information: 

Accepted.

Thank you for being honest and taking accountability for your own actions.

Please keep these rules in mind for when you are next on the server:

General Rule:

2. You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. You may not shoot someone because of their physical appearance, faction or simply because they insulted you. You must give someone a verbal or text warning and allow them 10 seconds to respond before escalating the roleplay. Following this warning, you may kill them if they pull out a weapon. Do not bait someone to shoot/RDM you, and do not punch minge or initiate arguments to harass someone.

Killing Rules:

1. You may not randomly kill someone without proper roleplay reason. (RDM)

11. You may not kill government authorities for no reason. You may not kill the authorities for simply pulling you over or questioning you. You may not kill the authorities for giving you a lawful order. (Leave the area, put that away, identify yourself, etc.)

• Coffee locked this topic