Tito's Staff App

Tito 毛泽东

Steam Name: Tito 毛泽东

SteamID32: 76561199073163390

Discord Username/ID: czarpilledtito

Timezone: CET

Time Played (check with !time): 23h 45min on KaiserRP, ~260h pre-change.

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Check forums from time to time, on the server nearly every day.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Bowlpack

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Bowlpack

Basic Information Section

IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

-Leutnant Karl Ferdinand Martinns:
As a Richter of the Wehrdienstgericht (military courts), regular duties include presiding over trials, writing warrants and similar tasks any other Richter would be doing. Like most people I often go fishing in my free time.

How long have you been roleplaying?: ~Mid 2020

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:

-1 week ban for FailRP/Powergaming a few months ago:
I faked the signature of a man on an admission of guilt and attempted to PK him while I was a Richter in the Wehrdienstgericht. This was blatant abuse on my part, I was angry at the person in question because they were minging and going around spewing religious rhetoric and recruiting people into the Jehova's Witnesses. I was deffinitely in the wrong for that, regardless of the person having NITRP.

-Permaban for NITRP/LTAP a few months before that:
I believe this was pre-change. Members of the Feldgendarmerie prop-blocked the bridge where the Hospital used to be. When I crashed my car into the propblock I was tied up by the Feld. As I was being tied up I made an advertisement about being kidnapped by the Armed Forces. I was taken to a staff sit for making that advert and after the staff refused to punnish the Armed Forces for propblock I left the sit. This is, again, innexcusable on my part and was just a combination of misinterpreting the rules and idiocy.

Staff Knowledge Section

What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I've had experience as staff on many smaller 1942rp servers that do not exist anymore such as Phantom Networks, Iron Fist Networks, Mercury Networks and shortly Athena Networks before I realized the owner was a buffoon.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

Due to this server being mainly NA, I've noticed that sometimes, usually around early middle playercount Central European Time, at which I usually get on, the server is missing staff or the staff on the server are AFK. It's this or either there is usually one single staff member taking tickets and it takes some time for your ticket to be answered by said staff member. This should not be taken as an insult to the value and/or work ethic of the staff team, It's just an observation of times I see staff active and when I do not. Naturally with such a large and successful server such as Prometheus, this issue is not constant, but nonetheless it's still present. With the smaller amount of staff present at this time, no kind of serious RP actually develops between the European players and with that the quality of RP is deminished. Due to me being active on the server nearly every day, I believe I can fix this gap by being online in those early CET hours where there are 30-50 players on, and with that increase the quality of RP. At the very least, I believe the larger presence of staff during early CET hours would increase the chances of some RP encounters/scenarios happening. Apart from my daily activity and high participation in the server during Central European Time high and low number counts, I believe I'd make a good addition to the staff team because of my precision in handling staff duties. In my prior experience as a Moderator / Admin on the before mentioned smaller servers, I have always made sure to check the punishment guidelines and apply them to the circumstances given by every specific situation. Due to every situation / sit being different, I take pride in my ability to correctly apply punishments to most circumstances I come across. 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

As a member of the Prometheus Networks Staff Team I expect to be upholding the server rules and quality of RP. I will take tickets as much as I can while still doing proper roleplay on the server myself. When taking sits, I will practise conflict de escalation if ever needed in my sits, and act accordingly to the proof and actions of all players involved in my sits. If needed, of course, I will also act without the creation of a sit if I ever see a rule break before my eyes, especially if it cancels out or interrupts RP that is taking place. I expect to partake in staff sits of many different varieties, from the average promotion / transfer to cases of RDM, FailRP and other similar rule breaks.

All together, I expect to increase, or at the very least uphold quality of RP on the server using all proper procedures and guidelines expected from me to use.

Notes: N/A

Ave, Getreue Kaiser!

Edited by Tito 毛泽东

+1 From our interaction this man seems competent, and willing to learn. Good luck!

• Like 1

Denied

The UA Team would like to see increased community presence from you on the forums, discord, in-game, etc. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Slug locked this topic