PK APPEAL

thegame0829cat

-

Character's name & rank: Gehlife Simon Whiskers

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:807272116

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Coffee

Explain why you were PK'd: I was PK'd for "Impersonating a Judge"

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I was not Impersonating a Judge whatsoever, I was told by Kieran himself that I passed the Bar Exam and that I was going to be set up the next day (which was today). I called staff, they put me in a Uniform and I attended my first Court Trial. Then, I walked to Kieran's Office to ask him something. Instead, he yells and me and orders my death and that's that.

Additional Information: spacer.png

Clarification of RP Scenario:

Hello, I’m the Minister of Justice, you had failed the BAR Examination with a whopping 15 points, after which you were never spoken to in-roleplay nor trained to be within the Ministry of Justice. 

You had made several tickets to get a member of Staff to put you in the State Uniform without prior training or any actual approval.

Upon myself finding out that you had done so, at the same time you had ordered the false death of a Panzertruppe for wanting to be discharged through legal means, you had violated the terms of a ACTUAL judge and gone against the way of life agreement, which caused your death.

Konsul Lukas Vogel ordered your PK therefore the guideline was under NHC PK. 

Maybe next time learn instead of kidnapping people to get BAR Exam answers, you ask people in the State without a gun. 

• Haha 1

There was no IC proof of me kidnapping someone.

You said in my DMS that I passed.

"Did I pass?"

You replied with "yes"

And you can provide evidence of this?

Hello I was the staff member who issued the PK.

You was PK'd under the PK guideline:

On the orders of Feldmarschall, Innenminister, Vizekanzler, Konsul, Kanzler, Prinzregent, Kaiser [PK]

You "passing" the bar exam would be irrelevant in this case and does not save you from this situation as you was not PK'd due the fact you was put in uniform early

it was your actions after you was put in uniform early which lead to your death.

14 hours ago, Kieran said:

You had made several tickets to get a member of Staff to put you in the State Uniform without prior training or any actual approval.

This is true and I also saw these tickets myself as you made multiple of them.

In my eyes this PK is fair and justified.

Another member of Upper Administration will decide the outcome of your PK appeal shortly.

• Sad 1

Hi i ordered your death because you were not a judge and ordered someone to life imprisonment while impersonating a judge.

Denied.

• Hound locked this topic