Cheekithorax Staff Application

Steam Name: Cheekithorax

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:610117034

Discord Username/ID: Cheekithorax

Timezone: BST

Time Played (check with !time): Before the wipe I had 3+ weeks however due to reset I'm at 1D 3H 42M

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes I am more than happy to

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I am consistent on the server however I understand I'd need to be active on forums as a member of the staff team

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Yes Koifish helped me with the playtime ( told me to put rough estimate of playtime before reset)

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Lawson and Yussil

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 

NSB-Polizeihauptmeister Rudolph Eisenhougher - Was previously a hauptkommissar and Chief of AMT III-A however due to circumstances I am now the current rank stated at the beginning, As a member of AMT III-A my job is to prioritise on gathering intel on both within the MOI and Outside to identify and act against enemy's pf the state and people that put the empires integrity at risk. on a day to day basis I will go out onto the streets of berlin asking people for ID, I will also write reports on anything I find and back my documents up with photos taken by camera, due to the rank I used to be I helped newer members to the NSB wrap their head around the tons of paperwork to be done and tell them how to go into situations depending of what type of people your working with and their cooperativeness' .

How long have you been roleplaying?:

I have been roleplaying now for roughly 6 years with only 2 years on Gmod but I have also RP'D in arma and on Dayz so I am most definitely familiar.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:

I am not sure on if I have recieved any notes but if so it would be for RDM and I could of prevented it by escalating a situation and making the RP more intense rather than just resorting to shooting.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

A long while ago I used to be staff for Prometheus but due to my work OOC being so strenuous I had to hand in my notice.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I believe that you should pick me to join the Prometheus staff team because I have a strong enjoyment and passion for this server and I have believe it or not not RP'd on any other GMOD server. My friend that also used to be staff kegawa (this was when moustache man was allowed) First introduced me to Prometheus and since then I have not left the community. I am wanting to join the staff team as I want to give back to what the community gave me, and I would happily like to staff to make the community even stronger and more approachable for newcomers like used to be. From what I have seen of the staff team I get along with majority if not all that have taken my tickets in the past it was only today 01/05/2024 that two members of Prometheus staff team said they would have give me a recommendation of which I am thankful for. They stated to me that they would give me a recommendation due to my ability to keep my head when stuff that was clearly against me and not in my favour for example I was meant to be PK'D today but upon further talking to staff I made it clear that the person aiming to PK me had done so by targeting me in a OOC matter. It was not until that point I was not 100% into applying but now that I've seen the Staff at work discussing matters like previously stated, that I finally got the courage and time to write up this application. I just really want to reinforce to whomever is reading this that I wish for the Prometheus community to not only survive but thrive further with excellence with the staff team it has got and I'd be very grateful if they would let me follow in their footsteps.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

The responsibility of a staff member is to ensure that the game mode is being played correctly and the RP is being conducted in a way that it follows all guidelines whether  that be the Face punch guidelines or the RP guidelines that can be found on Prometheus forums. To be a staff member is to be neutral during a dispute regardless of whether it is someone you know or if it is someone in your faction and/or dislike. no matter the circumstances all rules must be followed no matter how big or small all sits must be dealt with fairly and you must talk to the people in the sit with respect even if they are disrespectful towards you. The aim is to keep a level head and be someone that is approachable when a player has a problem, ensuring you build a good reputation as a staff member as if you don't it could reflect badly on the whole community.

+1 good guy

• Winner 1

+1 

• Winner 1

+1 good guy

• Winner 1

+1

Had good interactions with him

• Winner 1

+1

• Winner 1

+1