Ban Appeal

Jemo

Your Name: Jemo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:596092644

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): I'm sorry for pressing that button. I didn't know that you can't press them.

Which staff member banned you?: Saito

How long is your ban for?: 1 Day

Why were you banned?: Using the buttons at Pantheon

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well, I didn't know that you couldn't press the button that plays war sounds in that place. In fact, I pressed the button where some sort of war sound plays, and then I quickly turned it off. The sound played for about 5 seconds.

Additional Information: ban image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1222590554173472861/1235197148358905867/image.png?ex=66337e7d&is=66322cfd&hm=737edb8c6e1cef231305988e26de8b354f0746dd088148066d47630fd4af5ee7&

Hi, i am the Staff member that banned you!

It is common practice to ban the Person from using the Pantheon Buttons due to them. You pressed the button, and immediately Char Swapped when I flew into the Pantheon (which was suspicious in its own right). Based on that, I promptly banned you for it. If you were not going to Charswap when I arrived, it would've been a simple Warning, however your reaction confirmed my suspicion that you've done it in malicious intent.

Good luck on the Ban appeal!

• Winner 1

Posted (edited)

I switched characters to a military one, because it was boring in that building.

sorry

Edited by Jemo

Just now, Samas said:

I think you should get unbanned.

thanks bro

Denied.

You knew exactly what you were doing and that it was wrong.

That is why you swapped characters instantly after you pressed the pantheon buttons.

It was not because "it was boring in that building".

If you were to take accountability and own up instead of saying "I didn't know you could press the buttons"

I would have accepted your ban appeal.

A 1 day ban is a fair punishment, and this should teach you not to press the pantheon buttons again.

• Confused 1

• Coffee locked this topic