Ban Appeal

Your Name: John Capicola

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:807272116

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: I forgot.

How long is your ban for?: 5 Days, Served a lot of my time.

Why were you banned?: RDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Before we get into things, you should know that I am an Enforcer in the Corlone Family. Not relevant, but still. A few days ago, I was walking back to the Mafia's Hotel. I saw one of my Co-Workers (At that time, I couldn't tell if it was one of my Superiors or not.) Arguing with e Japanese man. I couldn't clarify why they were arguing but I heard a faint voice say "Shoot him with that big gun of yours." At that time, I was exhausted. Not that it justifies it, but I have trouble thinking straight when I'm exhausted. When the person gave out that order, I just simply followed it. I now know that was very stupid of me and I shouldn't have used that as an excuse last Ban Appeal. And, I have nothing more to share other than I was not acting right and that I was being an idiot. Thank you.

Additional Information: 

Denied.

I will also be extending this ban to two weeks since it seems you didn't learn your lesson not to break the server rules.

You made a ban appeal for the same exact situation yesterday, and it already got denied, and you were not given permission to make another appeal by UA.

You have also been banned three times within a five day period from 25-04-2024 to 30-04-2024, which at this point has to be some sort of record.

• Coffee locked this topic