PK appeal

Bledar_88

Posted (edited)

Character's name & rank:  Jackie Wang Chong, Tiny China Trial Employee

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:449951344

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know):  Lord Doggo the 1st

Explain why you were PK'd: I apparently stole "50,000DM worth of guns" which is a complete lie. I restrained a man inside the bank who was aiming his firearm at me and threatening me for being in the bank while they were robbing a man. I then ran out of the bank because I was not robbing him. After a few minutes I was detained and said I would be killed by firing squad for restraining someone who was pointing a gun at me. 

Why should you be un-PK'd?: its a very silly reason to pk someone. Not to mention the pking person has shown racism against Asian people and clearly has a distaste towards us. which would definitely be an incentive to pk someone based on their race (he has called me asian slurs many times) 

Additional Information: The person who requested my pk to staff blatantly lied about me stealing military equipment.

Edited by Bledar_88

Hi, I Pked you.

You were ordered to death by Beschaffungsminister Leonhardt Graßl under the civilian guideline of

1. Ordered to be executed by a General Officer [PK]

There's nothing much for me to say except that he told me that you stole guns from him and kidnapped/mugged his men which caused him to lose 50000 dollars worth of money.

Accepted.

PKs are always a last resort. Due to the fact that there was no attempt to try the alternate available ways to handle the situation (court trial, etc.), your PK is overturned.

• Winner 1

• Hound locked this topic