Steam Name: Skipper

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:76887844

Discord Username/ID: thtonebritishguy

Timezone: GMT

Time Played (check with !time): 6d 4h 49m had about 4 days before restart

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Coffee

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): None

Basic Information Section

IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 

Generalmajor Anton Rossi, Chief of the Feldjagers as chief of the Feldjagers I help organise the Feldjagers so they are doing their duties as Military Police officers I help ensure that my department is active and is actively doing their jobs in helping uplift the standard in the Military. I make sure that my department are actively recruiting players to join to help keep the department flowing and to provide that extra bit of manpower for the Military.

How long have you been roleplaying?:  10 years on Gmod

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: N/A

Staff Knowledge Section

What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

4 years of staff experience 3 of those were as management of servers such as Head of staff and community manager for a server called Rogue networks which had a playerbase of around 60 members for 3 years until we shut down.

Moderator for Revival servers Halo RP for 3 months

Senior Admin on cloud gaming for 8 months

other servers I'm having trouble remembering the names of I can account for almost 4 years of staff experience

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

You should pick me to join your staff team because I'm experienced in a lot of areas of staffing, not just low level staffing but also management levels of staffing in gmod. I am also a mature person, being 22 years old and holding a job in real life. The main reason you should accept my application and allow me to join your staff team is that I'm open to criticism and like trying to improve myself in any way that I possibly can. I want to join the staff team to help the community out and help take tickets so that roleplay can continue with minimal interruption. I would be a good member of staff because I'm an active member of the community who will be helping take tickets during peak hours, and this, in my eyes, can only benefit the community. I believe that I have a lot of professional characteristics due to my experience in Gmod staffing and the job I do in real life, and once again, I feel that this can only benefit the community and also the staff team. In terms of the rules, I have read them and overall have a great understanding of them. I would be more than confident in enforcing the rules when needed, not just to punish players but to educate them and help them overall understand the rules, and provide explanation and context for each rule if needed. I want to help newer players understand the structure of the server and how it works and get them to at least try to roleplay within the server instead of just ban speed running every time they log onto the server. In summary, I believe that me being an addition to the staff team would only benefit the community and the staff team, and I will give this role my best effort and make sure to be a reliable member of staff.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

My duties and responsibilities as a member of staff will be to ensure all members of Prometheus Networks are abiding by the rules and enforcing the rules on players when needed. Going further into detail, I will be responding to tickets made by the community and resolving all sorts of issues and rule breaks in the day to day procedures. As a staff member, I will need to be respectful and professional at all times, and I'm more than confident in my ability to do so due to my heavy amount of experience. I will be professional on duty on my staff character, and when I'm off my staff character roleplaying, I will set a good example on the server for other players to look up to. As I stated in the question above, I would need to be more than confident in enforcing the rules when needed, not just to punish players but to educate them and help them overall understand the rules, and provide explanation and context for each rule if needed. I want to help newer players understand the structure of the server and how it works.

+1 seems chill, has experience, good luck!

1+

British huh?

+1

+1

+1 he's a good lad 

+1

good lad

Neutral leaning +1
You come with some decent staffing experience already.  Good luck!

• Like 1

+1, decent community presence, good staffing experience, would be worth a shot at mod!

• Like 1

+1

Ya got a lot to learn but also have a lot of potential.

+1

Good activity.
No negative encounters with you.
Has previous staff experience.

+1

Biggest 

+1 ever

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic