ThirdEye's staff app

ThirdEye

Posted (edited)

Steam Name: ThirdEyeSchizo

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:536630841 

Discord Username/ID: president.snow

Timezone: CET

Time Played (check with !time): Before the reset a bit over 2m, after the reset 1w 1h 54m.

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Coffee, alexjones

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): alexjones, Youssl

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Konteradmiral Konrad Göth (Chief of the Marines): My duty as chief of the Marines is to ensure activity within my department and help the current war effort by attending warplanning meetings and also funding war planning operations. I'm in charge of making sure the Marines are an active department and are there to protect the Feldmarschall and help him win the war. I ensure that my NCO's are recruiting people to make sure that the Marines are kept as an active department within the Military. I also make sure that members of the command staff for the Marines are helping organise the department and install professionalism throughout the department. I make sure that the Marines as a manpower department have sufficient manpower / numbers that largely benefits the Military.

Gerhard Müller: He is a civilian of the Empire, his routine usually consists of wandering around the city or going out in the Park.

How long have you been roleplaying?: About 1.5 years now

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 

I have one ban from about a year ago for I believe it was for RDM ,  I have learned from this experience and since then educated myself on the rules to ensure that I won't repeat the mistake made. Before the reset I had about 1 note for Slurs, a few others for RDM and 1 for exploiting the 15m rule. Most of the notes were more than 3-4 months old and since then I have learned from my mistakes and now know not to repeat them. I now know that it was inappropriate to use forbidden language, and when something justifies to shoot someone.     

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I have been a Moderator on a Nutscript Soviet RP Server (unfortunetly I don't remember the name) a long time ago for a few days, since the server didn't last long. In there I've learned a few basics of what it's like to staff and the basic Nutscript Commands, however I must say that that wasn't much experience. However I am eager to learn and have gone through many sits during my playtime, from which I believe I have already taken some knowledge from other Staff members during my experience. 

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I have been a long-standing member of the community and usually get on the server every day. I have noticed that, especially at late hours, there is a lack of Staff presence on the server, leaving recruits unable to join or just a total RDM chaos. I have always enjoyed playing on the server and would love to help out the Community. I tend to be a fast learner and know how to remain calm and respectful even in stressful situations, or if the player I am dealing with isn't respectful to me, as I believe that acting competent and respectful is one of the most important aspects when it comes to being a staff member, as I am not just representing myself but also the entire Server.

I enjoy to learn new things and make experiences. I am also very open-minded and admit to my own mistakes, as we are all humans at the end of the day.  I am pretty well educated on the rules, as I have read their entirety numerous times. Aside from that, my main goal as a staff member is to help the players of the community and, later on, even assist other members of the staff team if there were to ever be a critical or complicated situation. 

I attempt to always understand the point of view of the other person and to put myself in their position. I have a lot of experience in roleplaying and in learning how the server works and how rules are enforced. Also, I am very good when it comes to resolving conflicts between other players, as I have witnessed numerous in my time in Roleplay, as well as in Admin Sit. I would consider myself a person who enjoys social work and contact with other people. And my conclusion would be that I would just really want to try to further the experiences of all players in this amazing community.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for, in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

As a Staff member, it is my duty to always uphold the server rules to the fullest extent and also maintain a good representation of the Server. Staff further everyone's Roleplay experiences and even solve complex issues for other players. This includes always maintaining respect, being calm, being professional, and to never let one's emotions take over. Staff doesn't just take tickets; they resolve disputes, get rid of minges or people with no intention to roleplay, and socialize with the Community. When you are, for example, giving someone a note and they aren't online, it is important to reach out to said individual to let them know about their wrongdoings and how they can better themselves. When being unaware of a specific situation, it is important not to be afraid to ask other higher ranking staff members for assistance. It is important to always keep the atmosphere in a sit so that everyone involved stays respectful and has a great experience. Overall, Staff always stays in contact with its players and provides them assistance whenever needed.

Edited by ThirdEyeSchizo

1+

This guy is great, I've known him for some time now.

Would be great for the staff team, and also RP. 

+1 
Very good at what he does and would be a pretty unbiased staff member based off my prior interaction with him in game.

Don't think I've had bad run ins with this guy. Active on the server from what I've seen.

Good luck +1

+1 Good roleplayer, trustworthy and helpful.

+1 

+1

+1

• Like 1

Great guy +1

+1

+1

You might be absolutely jarring to encounter in RP, but you know what youre doing.

+1

I think he improved his behavior from before and has community pressence. 
Used to have bad interraction with you, but that is a long time ago. 
He should be given a shot at being a staff member.

+1

This guy cares about his factions I've taken many of his tickets during different stints, Upon more the guy is Active and has good qualities for staff and could be a great addition to the staff team.

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic