Staff app

just lavinder

completely unrelated to my previous comments but I find it funny my last staff app got denied cuz I had too much of a reputation at the time now it's vice versa

24 minutes ago, just lavinder said:

to all the community presence comments I honestly don't know how you expect me to do that my job consists of talking to COs for 4 hours a day I'm not exactly a politician campaigning to the public I genuinely don't know a role in the entire server that requires a constant widespread presence nor do I think it's like I'm not talking to people anytime I'm not spending selling guns I'm talking to someone in various bases

There are plenty of ways to grow your community presence whether it's IC or OOC and you haven't put an effort into growing it. There's no need to argue against your feedback just agree and learn.

2 minutes ago, just lavinder said:

LSS

Kaisergarde.

Hi! From a completely unbiased perspective I just want to say that this isn’t a terrible application, community presence is something really easy to build up and I believe that you could definitely benefit from becoming more familiar with the community you’ve been in for so long.

About the whole furry thing uhhh! People will not like you cause of that always but there’s always a couple of you guys sprinkled about communities eermmmss…. just be chill 👍

21 minutes ago, Jack said:

There's no need to argue against your feedback just agree and learn

I'm not trying to agree I'm just explaining my point of view and why I'm confused and it was called the LSS at the time the char died before they change the timeline

1 minute ago, Haisunn said:

community presence

ya after the feedback from this I'll probably try to get a position in the NSB or something and try to get back up to CO thanks for commenting

• Haha 1

-1: Furry

DENIED

• Ryan locked this topic