PK Appeal

Invalid

Character's name & rank: Stabsfeldwebel Olaf Heistrich

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:528870266

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Hound

Explain why you were PK'd: I'm not totally sure why I was PK'd, but I think it was because I was "Punch minging" the NSB raided the LF and were spawn camping shooting me without a chance to say much. I spawned in and was getting shot at so I punched the guy without thinking much. Then I was frozen and PK'd

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I think I should be un-PK'd because I don't think it was totally reasonable I wasn't really "Punch Minging" I was trying to defend myself from getting camped I also would've liked the admin to have talked to me before he just PK's me I was left confused not knowing why I got PK'd. 

Also to clarify I was not aware I was Punch Minging until I was told after I think it would've been better when he froze me to just tell me to stop then I would have stopped

On 5/10/2024 at 7:53 PM, Invalid said:

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Hound

I am not the one who PKed you. But I do know that you were PKed for repeatedly respawning and punching people who were raiding you.

Can you find who PK'd me. I was not aware that I was punch minging and even though I was punch minging I don't think freezing multiple people and saying "You're getting PK'd" is a last resort he could've just said stop punching, because I was not aware I was punch minging in the first place.

This appeal is sitting here at this point I was not aware you were not the person who PK'd me I'm also sorry for that.

Denied.

Breaking FearRP and "Punch Minging" is valid grounds for a PK

• Prime locked this topic