Steam Name: dlggrif

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:556273163

Discord Username/ID: robert.m.p

Timezone: GMT

Time Played (check with !time): 2d 17h 24m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes and yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I am indeed

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Doofles

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Doofles

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: Matrosenoberstabsgefreiter James Jinglesworth - Low rank so listening to higher ups and making my way up the ranks

How long have you been roleplaying?: for about a year or so now

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: Notes and bans really stupid mistakes but I've learned my lesson and haven't received another note or anything since this year April. My bans I cant even remember but most likely VDM and RDM, I've gotten notes for prop blocking apparently when trying to make a road block so people don't fly into others at like 1000mph

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?: I do not have any experience as I tried to apply for trusted when I was a general once but it was denied but I'm very open to learning new skills and on how to staff on Prometheus.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I'm quite the quick and determined learner, I am open to learning through experience and written text. Anything you can Need from me, I can learn, adapt and complete quite quickly. I’m also good at putting my ideas into words, and can easily explain what I'm thinking or want done to someone else so that they can  understand in the best way possible. I’m quite terrific at handling arguments or fights with people, because I listen to both sides of the story making it as fair as possible. I can listen to, their reasons, and proof, and from all of that I can determine what punishment is fit for the situation at hand. Also, another thing that I think helps me being better than the other candidates is my time and dedication I've spent with the server and many of its members. I first joined about 1 a year ago and since then, I've spent about two days on this current map, my activity did go down because of some depression but ever since I've gotten help my activity has sprung up. I try to spend a lot of my free time on the server both for fun and entertainment and Id like to further that and help people here by becoming staff, and my insane amount of time and experience roleplaying and learning how different factions and departments work really help me accomplish that. I know a lot about the functions of the server and their members and I am confident that I can use my knowledge to assist people complete their wishes and goals on the server. I'm a very open minded person and very eager to learn new skills, and over the the years I've been here I have learned a lot of specific details on the way the server is contained and run and with that I have tried my best to use my knowledge in the server applying them into roleplay situations and in helping others. Whenever something goes Wrong or bad, I make an attempt to understand where people come from, what their thoughts and ideas are, and what I can do to assist them and I feel that this is a great use of my knowledge for me becoming a staff member. Not only do I enjoy helping people, but my attitude, dedication, and patience with some people makes the job quite easy for me to understand all different types of players. I am also present myself as a mature person for both respect and attention from higher ups for possible rewards and promotions. To conclude, my extensive knowledge on being keen to help others my thriving dedication, and finally friendliness to those that show respect to me, are all key features of myself that I think would not only make my staff experience really easy and enjoyable should I be accounted for in my application. also I can and want to improve the experience of many roleplayers in the community. And with that being said, I would love nothing more to grasp the opportunity to help keep this terrific community and experience for others running.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: 

The job of the staff team is to teach and enforce the rules and guidelines of the community. The staff team must handle the tickets made by players. The moderators deal with all sorts of tickets ranging from whitelisting people into a faction to dealing with RDM, FailRP and NITRP tickets. They also deal with Civilian PK's. They are the first step into being an example roleplayer for the community. They are held to a higher standard than a user or donator. The higher you make it in the staff team the more responsibilities you get. For example in the PK guidelines the higher rank you have the more authority you're trusted with. As a Senior moderator, you can PK Government Officials to a certain rank, while Administrators can do all government PKs except Generals which a reserved for Upper Administrations. To learn and control the commands used for staffing the server.

Posted (edited)

Changing +1 to -1.

Willing to give him a shot a staffing the server.
Seems mature.
Alright Activity. 

Edit: I checked his notes but forgot to check his ban history. It's been a long day.
I'd say reapply in 2 weeks.

Once those two weeks are up and you reapply you have my support again.

Edited by Doofles

-1, recent ban on record this week which he has failed to address. 

spacer.png

"4. Users applying for staff cannot have a ban on record within a 2-week time frame of their application. This includes the Prometheus Networks Discord and Server." 

-1 Donzo said it pretty well. A recent ban is a no from me

• Like 1

-1 Ban too recent

DENIED.

• Virus locked this topic