Ban Appeal

Pacifist

Pacifist

Steam ID: 76561198321606341

Appeal type apology and dispute

Coffee

3 days

LTARP

I believe I deserve to be unbanned as we had a heated admin sit were both parties agreed to disagree. After a long conversation the other admin, who i think was Eye or something rather, told me I could just leave if i didn't like it. After they returned me and the other admin who i made a ticket on started the rp scene again, I decided to leave as that's  Eye told me iI could do. I was then banned. I think it was just a misunderstanding as I understand that coffee thought I was bug exploiting and I see it from his perspective now. I apologize. But I just wanted to leave after the other admin said I could, but next time I'll just play out the rp scene. I tru;y had no intent to fail the roleplay and just wanted to be unbanned please.

Thanks.

Pacifist

Hello I'm the staff member who banned you.

The reason you was banned was because you left server in the middle of a Roleplay situation.

Here is the clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2d3d1Sv7IsUH20/d1337Tp9K7Dv?invite=cr-MSxPMFosMjAyOTcyNTEwLA

Here is the screenshot of the logs to prove it was LTARP: https://imgur.com/mw8l9Y2

To make it very clear at no point did Third Eye or any other staff member tell you that you could just leave the server because you don't like the RP situation you are in.

If you was told that you could just leave the server because you don't like the RP situation you are in, I'd like to see proof of that in your next response.

But for the situation we was in and as you can see in the clip provided no staff member told you that you can leave the server.

You left the server to avoid roleplay which is against the server rules and you received a fair punishment for doing so.

Hi.

Yes, just before he returned us he said that. You can ask him this to confirm. I'd be happy to re do the situation if you unbanned me, but after Eye said I could leave i did.

Hello I am the staff member that was involved in the sit prior to your ban.

You made a ticket complaining that your rp scenario was ruined by an admin. You did not provide any evidence during the sit to assist your claims, however you were offered the opportunity to reenact the rp scenario that was supposedly ruined for you. You declined the offer and insisted to be respawned, so that you wouldn't have to interact with the person that detained you anymore. I informed you that you were in an active rp scenario, and cannot just escape the rp by being respawned. You however kept insisting to be respawned, to which I have then replied to you, saying that since you declined the offer to reenact the scenario that there is nothing I can do for you. At no point did I tell you that it is okay to just leave the server when you want to.

Would there be any chance on having a smaller ban due to my confusion I suppose? I genuinely thought you said I could leave. This was after the heated arguement. Otherwise I wouldnt have left the rp situation

Considering your ban is served I am CLOSING this topic.

• Gary locked this topic