Green Marine

Posted (edited)

Your Name: Green Marine

SteamID32 Steam ID: 76561197984541255

Appeal Type Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: CheekiThorax

How long is your ban for?: 2 days

Why were you banned?:  RDM | NITRP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned for the reason of the shooting was of mistaken identity in a quick second decision

Additional Information: THE NSB or whoever the people in black are came into MB and I heard from multiple people they were going to arrest us all. I know that NSB are wearing black so me and another person went into the Army HQ waiting for us to be attacked by NSB. Then a Panzer Grenadier walked in and in a split second I opened fired and killed him. I was then put into a staff sit and I tried to explain who I thought he was but Cheeki appeared to not very much care for my side as earlier that day I got a 3 MINUTE ban for playing music through my mic while hanging with some people. That was his reason he added the NITRP as he assumed I have no plans to RP. Even though the last few days I been doing RP with people and I became top enlisted in the Marines.

Edited by Green Marine

Hi, 

Yes I was the one who issued the ban as In the clip provided to myself there was no intent to RP a situation and a severe lack of trigger discipline.

Clip provided in Sit: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2dWOQnF3VWsZ31/d1337r3BPbMb?invite=cr-MSxJVEwsMjI1NTgzNzQ4LA

Additional info: As for being "top marine" as a  Fregattenkapitän within the Marines I can assure you that there has been no talks of you being top enlisted.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, CheekiThorax said:

Hi, 

Yes I was the one who issued the ban as In the clip provided to myself there was no intent to RP a situation and a severe lack of trigger discipline.

Clip provided in Sit: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2dWOQnF3VWsZ31/d1337r3BPbMb?invite=cr-MSxJVEwsMjI1NTgzNzQ4LA

Additional info: As for being "top marine" as a  Fregattenkapitän within the Marines I can assure you that there has been no talks of you being top enlisted.

I am here to argue that I was near the top of the marine enlisted ranks. While yes I did have poor trigger discipline it was because I feared for my own safety and the grenadier following me.

Edited by Green Marine

Not to be rude but as you can see in the clip there is alot of green (Military) which you can see if you were in a 3rd person perspective on your char by no means does that give you the right to spray a MP40 into a crowd of people hence why I saw it fit to give you the punishment for RDM.

7 minutes ago, CheekiThorax said:

Not to be rude but as you can see in the clip there is alot of green (Military) which you can see if you were in a 3rd person perspective on your char by no means does that give you the right to spray a MP40 into a crowd of people hence why I saw it fit to give you the punishment for RDM.

I was there when the general met with the NSB and not only have I heard from other sources but I heard myself something about being able to arrest the entire military and the APC they bring made it look as so. They started to gather everyone at the base in one area outside of the HQ and I was stuck in the HQ so I hoped I would be able to do a series of run and guns to slowly bring down their numbers allowing people inside the HQ to escape. I admit I did mess up. But that is assuming that I did have 3rd person which I did not as it is hard to aim a MP40 while being in 3rd person well atleast for me it is. So you assume I saw thing I didnt which I feel is unjust for myself.

If you feel I have made the wrong call and or feel you have been mistreated feel free to make a staff report on the forums.

25 minutes ago, CheekiThorax said:

If you feel I have made the wrong call and or feel you have been mistreated feel free to make a staff report on the forums.

I think you did fine but I just wish you would have thought about what my POV was like instead of just seeing one side also this is the forum 💀

Denied.

You could have of just been honest, owned up and apologised for the RDM and I would have accepted your appeal.

Instead, you have tried to come up with a ridiculous excuse for the RDM.

There were no members of the NSB inside the military base and there was not even raid happening at the time.

• Coffee locked this topic