Perma Ban Appeal/Apology

Posted (edited)

Your Name: Jager

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): ID: STEAM_0:0:517782676

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Apology

Which staff member banned you?:  Verax

How long is your ban for?: Permanent.

Why were you banned?:  It says "Global Rule 1 | Degenerate". (What did I do to violate it? I'm sorry.)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I don't know what I did or said but I'm sorry. It's been 3 months. I guess if I need longer so be it But, please tell me what I did. 

Additional Information: 

Edited by V0RT3X_Cr4zY上帝ツ

I miss the boys :'-(

context:

image.png?ex=664a8e0e&is=66493c8e&hm=b10

image.png?ex=664a8e0e&is=66493c8e&hm=d5f

Posted (edited)

Oh, That's not on this server.

And it's about mafia rp.

But I did say that and Denning was one wasn't he?

also, what does that pertaining to? Global rule 1 doesn't apply to other servers does it? 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, V0RT3X_Cr4zY上帝ツ said:

And it's about mafia rp.

You said "Prometheus is a shit hole and all of your money gets stolen by hire a admin anyways because it's run by retards and pedophiles and I stand by that statement."

and

"You should really consider just distancing yourself from the peds that are over at Prometheus."

Edited by marki

Is denning not a ped?

Are you saying he's not one?

Cause you even did a video on it.

Also there's stuff to do now on the server they have a new map.

nope, i never claimed denning was a pedo. not sure why you think bringing him up is going to help your appeal. he's also been banned from here for the past 3 months

Yeah but that's who I was talking about in that post and he wasn't 3 months ago when I said that.

Posted (edited)

Also john you broke Global rule 1. You instituted a harassment Champaign against me by leaking my steam name and discord on a Youtube video (which you have since deleted but was up for nearly 3 months). So why do you suddenly pretend to care about the rules?

....But I'm going to do the strongest thing possible on my end and choose to forgive you. 

spacer.png

i'm not a bad guy. I call out the truth and what I don't like. Sorry.

I'm tired we can talk about it more tomorrow.

A man is allowed to talk shit about a server that isnt worthy evidence to keep him banned. Also the origins of this server should be made fun of.

1 hour ago, Green Marine said:

A man is allowed to talk shit about a server that isnt worthy evidence to keep him banned. Also the origins of this server should be made fun of.

He called me a pedophile...

You're a moron. 

You said the server is run by pedophiles. You're calling me a pedophile. 

How should I react to this?

12 minutes ago, Major Whoreson said:

He called me a pedophile...

You're a moron. 

Oh....... :-:

Posted (edited)

Where anywhere in that did I say whoreson is a pedophile?

Nowhere. 

I was referring to Denning and that one other incident that we had like a year ago 

when I said is run by pedophiles and retards Server is not solely run by horsing. There are Admins. There are other people in RP that hold high positions of power. We have had a few people have left our server and done bad things. 

I never said whorson is a pedophile. 

If you felt personally attacked when I said, the statement is run by retards and pedophiles I apologize  I don’t think any history of that. 

You have to love how Marki always takes half the screen and edits in that rant did say that I was referring to Denning. and of course, he conveniently leaves out which server that was when those things were said. 

Marki has made it evident many times that the only goal is to troll. This is obviously one of those times he does not care if I get red not. He will use this as drama in his next video no doubt.

Regardless, I still don’t think that anything that is said on a separate server should be held accountable in this server. It does not violate global rule 1. Global rule one only applies to this server. Does it not

I still stand by my original statement in regards to a select few of individuals. 

Now if I have upset anyone in particular who felt attacked by these statements and you did not do these things. I apologize my comments were not directed to you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, V0RT3X_Cr4zY上帝ツ said:

Nowhere. 

I was referring to Denning and that one other incident that we had like a year ago 

when I said is run by pedophiles and retards Server is not solely run by horsing. There are Admins. There are other people in RP that hold high positions of power. We have had a few people have left our server and done bad things. 

I never said whorson is a pedophile. 

If you felt personally attacked when I said, the statement is run by retards and pedophiles I apologize  I don’t think any history of that. 

You have to love how Marki always takes half the screen and edits in that rant did say that I was referring to Denning. and of course, he conveniently leaves out which server that was when those things were said. 

Marki has made it evident many times that the only goal is to troll. This is obviously one of those times he does not care if I get red not. He will use this as drama in his next video no doubt.

Regardless, I still don’t think that anything that is said on a separate server should be held accountable in this server. It does not violate global rule 1. Global rule one only applies to this server. Does it not

I still stand by my original statement in regards to a select few of individuals. 

Now if I have upset anyone in particular who felt attacked by these statements not do these things. I apologize my comments were not directed to you.

If it was from a different server and this conversation is of your personal thoughts. I think you should be unbanned and this not be used against you. You never stated the owners names directly but only refrefferd to the "admins" And knowing Gmod dosnt seem unlikely we got some Drake impersonators at one point in time.

I would like to point out another thing when I made my statement I said is run by and I use the plural narrative of these words in both sentences meaning that I was not solely putting the blame on one person like whoreson. 

I was more over referring to things in the RP respect like Some of the dumb coup attempts we have had. 

Or furry sex dungeon guy that dude was kind of weird. 

Or the literal KKK member.

Or the black guy who kept trying to form the mittleafika

Or the Russian Jewish man that made like 10 alternates and tried to assassinate the entire head of the military state and party at the one individual’s birthday that we never talk about … I won’t be naming any names because of server rules now but his birthday is on 4/20.

Thank you, marine. I feel that it is at least fair that even if you don’t wanna let me back now that you remove the permanent and put something up like several months.  Permanent seems a bit excessive. I’m not saying that can’t be done. I’m just saying does it really need to be that much?

9 hours ago, V0RT3X_Cr4zY上帝ツ said:

Yeah but that's who I was talking about in that post and he wasn't 3 months ago when I said that.

denning was never staff though, and you never called him out by name. you said both words as plurals, so you were definitely referring to more than one person

9 hours ago, V0RT3X_Cr4zY上帝ツ said:

Also john you broke Global rule 1. You instituted a harassment Champaign against me by leaking my steam name and discord on a Youtube video (which you have since deleted but was up for nearly 3 months).

if you're referring to the failed servers 5, you're wrong again - that video was only up for 2 weeks

48 minutes ago, V0RT3X_Cr4zY上帝ツ said:

Nowhere. 

"Prometheus is run by retards and pedophiles" - you talking about a server where Whoreson is the owner, clearly you were trying to talk about him, and now are trying to backtrack

46 minutes ago, Green Marine said:

If it was from a different server and this conversation is of your personal thoughts. I think you should be unbanned and this not be used against you.

you are an idiot

Denied.

Don't even bother making another ban appeal we don't need people like you in our community.

• Winner 1

• Coffee locked this topic