PK appeal

Jemo

Posted (edited)

Character's name & rank: Josh Straube-HAUPTMANN

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:596092644

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Cheekithorax

Explain why you were PK'd:  fear rp

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I didn't want to be detained for 4 hours by L.A.P.O (I've been detained by them 6 times), so I started shooting at them. You know, I always win and escape, but this time one of those L.A.P.O members was invincible. He took 4 bullets to the head and still managed to shoot me. They tried to kidnap me because there was no reason to arrest me.

I don't want to start over and grind for the Hauptmann rank. It's hard getting these ranks.

When my PK is accepted, I will be more careful this time and sit for 4 damn hours in L.A.P.O cells ;/

Additional Information: that guy who ate my 4 bullets clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2e547EHxaCcXm_/d1337xhCuXdd?invite=cr-MSxZaHMsMjM0MzA0MzMs

Edited by Jemo

Denied.

You broke fear RP and you died.

Three Landespolizei officers surrounded you pointed guns at you and told you not to move

In response to that, you pulled out your gun, started shooting at those Landespolizei members and died, therefore making you fall under the PK guideline:

Being killed while not abiding by Fear-RP.

• Coffee locked this topic