Mariniuz's Staff application

Mariniuz

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Mariniuz

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:548700737

Discord Username/ID: Heinz Carlson

Timezone: GMT+1

Time Played (check with !time): 6D

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User.

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Coffee

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): THE G MAN.

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 1st Char Polizeiinspektor Johann Muller. He is Personal Staff of the Innenminister, His day to day job is to make sure that the Innenminister has everything he needs at all times. I also have been given the duty to remove all honnor dagger's, Swords and rings from MOI personell that is not on the regestry.

Second char:  Sekritar Heinz Carlson. A member of the MOP (Ministry Of Procurement) Who's day to day work is Selling firearms and ammo at a cheaper cost then what the vendors sell them for.

How long have you been roleplaying?: On This server i have been roleplaying for about 1 year ish. But i have been roleplaying since 2022 On Gmod

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: I've only gotten a Note for RDM, Reason is unkown and i dont remember what happend. But how i could've avoided it would be to be a lot more carefull with my "wepon"

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I Previously do not have any direct involvement of Staff membership but i've help moderators out a bit on this server and another server called Perpheads.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: 

Well, to start off with, I have no previous experience with staff membership. To start with, I think this server is a great place to start because of all the different people that you are going to meet in a very short time if it is eaten. I'm very familiar with the rules on this server, whether I'm answering a question in the forums or taking a ticket in-game. And I have a connection to both the community and some of the staff that not only makes it easier for me to do what I am supposed to do, but I can also get help from others. Overall a reason I should be picked for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team is because I understand that my duty is to assist players whenever required, as long as their issues / needs are reasonable and within my capacities to deal with as a moderator and member of the staff team. I would remain completely unbiased during staff sits and only act on evidence provided by the player such us a clip or from me checking the logs to prove the claims of the person making the staff sit. Members of the staff team are to set an example for good quality roleplay, and I believe I would be more than capable than doing so I would bring a positive example to the roleplay for not only players but for other staff members too. I am also an active member of the community I believe It's important to be active if you want to be a good member of staff. I'm Eager to join the staff team to learn and grow as a member of the community. I am prepared to spend a lot of my free time in helping the community become a better place for everyone.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

I believe the staff's job is to make sure that the server is not only safe to play on but also fun.

and also enforcing server rules to ensure fair play and prevent disruptive behavior. This includes monitoring player interactions, addressing complaints, and taking appropriate action against rule breakers, such as verbal warnings, bans, and notes.

Another factor of the duites is assisting players with issues they encounter, whether technical problems, gameplay questions, or disputes with other players. Providing clear and helpful guidance to enhance their gaming experience.

One more key factor of a staff's job is to make sure to check the forums and respond to people who have genuine questions, whether it is about shop perks or questions about the server.

and another one is One of the main responsibilities of a staff member is to police the rules and monitor the server. This entails keeping an eye on chat channels and, making sure that players are not acting disruptively or inappropriately. 

Notes:

+1

ACCEPTED.

• Coffee changed the title to Mariniuz's Staff application
  • Virus locked this topic