Matrosenobergefreiter Hans Jung's Ban Appeal

Goose

Your Name: Matrosenobergefreiter Hans Jung

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561199116729724

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Both

Which staff member banned you?: Claymore

How long is your ban for?: Two weeks

Why were you banned?: RDM/LTAP/Extensive PO's

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was banned for ltapping an arrest for RDMING a military General. It was because I got annoyed that he was continuously spawning halftracks over my build at the bender block, despite not being in a important RP situation (like a meeting or ceremony or another event). It was a basketball goal dupe with a destructible base, and when he kept spawning the halftracks, it kept breaking. when i turned to look at him while he's clearly in the menu spawning it, he unconvincingly acts like he did nothing despite being the only one with those perms and spawning them at least 6 times. I then shot him after he spawned the last one. Once I was shot immediately, I left afterword forgetting about consequences (ltap). I acknowledge i could have handled the situation better but I also feel the irresponsible actions general should also be noticed. 

However, despite my wrongdoing, i feel having my ban time lengthened due to PO's months/weeks ago is rather unfair. If I had no PO's the situation would be different. Me being new to the server after a while I am a bit rusty and got a bit too ballsy and didn't take into account consequences after leaving.

Additional Information: 

Hello.
Yes you shot a general and left after in the clip I saw (I can't seem to find it). In the situation 2 Weeks was appropriate. And instead of RDMing someone for accused flag abuse and leaving. You should have made a ticket or player report on the forums. And let staff handle the matter.

2 hours ago, Claymore said:

Hello.
Yes you shot a general and left after in the clip I saw (I can't seem to find it). In the situation 2 Weeks was appropriate. And instead of RDMing someone for accused flag abuse and leaving. You should have made a ticket or player report on the forums. And let staff handle the matter.

Did the clip include the part where he was flag abusing the shit out of my dupe?

2 hours ago, Goose said:

Did the clip include the part where he was flag abusing the shit out of my dupe?

No it did not. Otherwise i would have dealt with that.

• Like 1

Denied.

According to you, this was meant to be both a dispute and an apology, yet I don't see where the apology is in your ban appeal.

All I see is you admitting to breaking the rules.

If you think another player is breaking the rules, clip the situation and make a ticket, and it will be handled by a member of staff.

What you did wrong is that you took the situation into your own hands and ended up breaking the rules yourself, which led to your ban.

You have POs and a lot of bans, you have been playing on the server for long enough to know and understand the rules, but it seems like you don't want to follow the rules.

I'd recommend reading over the rules during your ban.

• Coffee locked this topic