Broke Ban Appeal

Broke

Your Name: Broke

SteamID32: 76561199014615765

Appeal Type Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Slickb 

How long is your ban for?: 28 days

Why were you banned?: Racism 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Ive played the server for a little over 2 years and seen it go through many changes, I only recently began playing the server again after many months of being out of the server loop and the recent change to Imperial Germany RP.  I will admit I did play a song by the singer Johnny Rebel which contained instances of the N-word.  I would like to apologize for this action as I believe I got carried away in the late night hour activities and the crowd of civvies that was mingeing around my group. I now understand the zero tolerance policy the server has towards such actions and guarantee they will not be repeated. I understand the decision to ban me but am asking for another chance to be apart of the community as I just recently began climbing ranks and getting into leadership positions.  I do not wish to minge, commit Nitrp, or commit such acts on the server.  All I wish to do on the server is have fun like I did back when I first started playing and to bring an enjoyable role-play experience to Prometheus and its members. 

I have very little PO's and do not wish to expand upon them, all and all I just want to larp again and would like to once again apologize for my actions as I see they were inappropriate and should never be repeated.  

Thank you for your time reading my appeal 

Posted (edited)

Surely you've seen atleast tweet from Garry that he bans all the N-RP servers and that even the server name changed and when started up the game, you definetly saw the flag that were missing, maybe meaning that server rules have changed absolutely. But hey, Im not saying that you shouldn't get second chance, but these are logical points. Im not saint either to judge you. 🫡

Edited by tom.knap33

I understand what you mean and are trying to convey but, what I said above was that I haven't played in a long time since these changes and made a lapse in judgement after being back for around a week or 2. I have noticed the changes obviously but like I stated above got carried away in the later night hours and would like to sincerely apologize for doing so.  Thanks for the feedback 

You were going around playing Johnny Rebel, a notorious racist singer. If you are really sincere about your apology, I have no issue with your ban being reduced or removed.

I genuinely am sorry for my actions and would like to apologize once again as I do not wish to repeat them or hinder anyone elses roleplay experience 

Accepted.

• Coffee locked this topic