Tod Hendriksons PK Appeal

H.U.N.K

Character's Name & Rank: KDK-Polizeikommandeur Tod Hendrikson

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:220466457

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Prime

Explain why you were PK'd: It was never really explained, I was only told it was an NHC PK that was approved by UA. When I asked Prime told me it would be explained when I created an appeal.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I never really did anything worth a PK, and as far as I know there were no cases or dirt on me. I never participated in gunfights unless it was to protect the chancellor (Which is my job.) It was also never used as a last resort. There were no warrants, interrogations, or anything, not even an MGD Case File. I was just tied up, put on a wall, and shot in the head. I'd like to provide more information or a better defense but nothing was really explained to me.

Additional Information: As much as I'd like to provide more information or a better defense, I don't know what I'm appealing, I haven't been explained why I was PK'd beside it being an "NHC PK"

Posted (edited)

After further discussion I discovered the reasoning:
spacer.png

Yet I have never done this, most people who know me know that I wouldn't just go around shooting people without reason, all I do is guard the chancellor, nothing more, nothing less. As for the "Shooting them during a serious meetings when they were sitting down" this was a one-time incident in which a Feld enlisted that helped himself inside the Chancellors office and sat down on the couch, who I warned multiple times to stand up and leave the room yet he refused to listen or stand up so It's not like I could restrain him and drag him out.

Edited by H.U.N.K

I'm going to respond to this considering I was there for this incident; yesterday, a meeting with all members of National High Command occured inside of my office, an enlisted man within the Feld followed the Kriegsmarschall inside of the office. Considering it was a room full of generals, it was made abundantly clear that only General Ranking Officers were to be permitted entry. Three of my guards aimed their weapons at the man who was sitting down at the time and ordered him to stand, he refused to comply with their orders after almost one minute. He was killed, no PK was given to him which was generous given the fact he continuously broke FearRP and screamed after being shot and dying.

Posted (edited)

You were shot because you were continuously gunning down military personnel directly in front of me during meetings. You didn't attempt to detain or arrest them; you just shot them. That's why you were shot. You can't just shoot my men directly in front of me without any repercussions.

Edited by Slickb

6 minutes ago, Slickb said:

You were shot because you were continuously gunning down military personnel directly in front of me during meetings. You didn't attempt to detain or arrest them; you just shot them. That's why you were shot. You can't just shoot my men directly in front of me without any repercussions.

Please list a few besides that feld enlisted that wouldn't listen to me at gun point. Regardless as stated in the PK rules, rule number three and six to be specific:

PK Guidelines, Rule Number 3. Not using PKs as a LAST resort.
PK Guidelines, Rule number 6. PKing for solely doing work legally within one's job.

I don't gun people down unless I have a reason to, and to my recollection the feld enlisted was the sole incident, whom I gave plenty of warnings to and he refused to listen.

Posted (edited)

You also took no prior action, no questioning orders, no warrants, nothing. The MGD doesn't even have a case file on me. Putting me on trial is more than possible, so you certainly didn't use it as a last resort.

Edited by H.U.N.K

13 hours ago, H.U.N.K said:

PK Guidelines, Rule number 6. PKing for solely doing work legally within one's job.

Your job is to protect your VIP. He didn't pose a threat or anything. You didn't attempt to pick him up and throw him out, you just shot him. It isn't your job to gun down military personnel for not posing a threat.

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Slickb said:

Your job is to protect your VIP. He didn't pose a threat or anything. You didn't attempt to pick him up and throw him out, you just shot him. It isn't your job to gun down military personnel for not posing a threat.

He was sitting and made it abundantly clear he wasn't going to stand up despite being under fear rp. And you're right, it isn't my job to gun down military personnel, but it becomes my job when he helps himself to the Chancellors office and doesn't listen to orders. I was upholding the decorum and security within the Chancellors office and as previously stated, it was Generals only. Your Kriegshundekorps and Luftwaffe Honor Guard quite literally do the exact same thing, if someone doesn't leave, they restrain or shoot them. I would have restrained him, but he was sitting and you can't restrain someone while they're sitting.

Edited by H.U.N.K

57 minutes ago, Slickb said:

I gave him plenty of warnings, and more than enough time for him to stand up and walk out, or for you to even come over and say that he's fine. But he did nothing, and you also did nothing. A feld enlisted has no place in a meeting with the Nations High Command and other ministers of the country. The Chancellors Office is a restricted area, and last I recall Feld Enlisted aren't on the Hightower Access Policy. I did my job, which includes securing the Chancellors Office and dealing with any undesirables.

Hi this is lawson that you shot 

1 I didn't request the PK on you

2 you stated that you gave ample warning

image.png?ex=664fa1f0&is=664e5070&hm=635

image.png?ex=664fa2ab&is=664e512b&hm=657

You did not all you did was count down from 5 with your gun pulled out and shoot me you made no attempt to detain or arrest me slickB has the clip from his POV he said he will post later tonight

Further more at no point did you attempt to put me in cuffs you decided just to shoot someone who was not cause an active threat to you or your VIP.

7 hours ago, Lawson said:

You did not all you did was count down from 5 with your gun pulled out and shoot me you made no attempt to detain or arrest me slickB has the clip from his POV he said he will post later tonight

Sadly, you can't restrain someone while they're sitting down or believe me, I would have. Regardless, you as a staff member, no less an administrator, should have the situational awareness and common sense to realize that in a room full of National High Command and Ministers, that perhaps that isn't the place for a feld enlisted to be. Or that perhaps you should have stood up and complied when someone was pointing a gun at you and had you under fear rp. I hold no animosity towards you, but the situation is a bit ridiculous.

However, I'm not here to dispute what happened in the office, but dispute my PK and why it should be appealed. The reason for the PK was that I have been "going around shooting members of the military multiple times in front of members of NHC and the Kriegsmarschall. Shooting them during a serious meetings when they were sitting down." yet Slick has yet to provide any other incidents with evidence besides Lawson which frankly, I was within my right to do so.

Denied.

PK was conducted properly under the guideline of an NHC order, due to the murder of a military member in front of the eyes of German National Command, and in this case the Kriegsmarschall/Feldmarschall.