PK APPEAL

thegame0829cat

Character's name & rank: John Capicola, Don of the Capicola Syndicate.

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:807272116

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know):  I don't know

Explain why you were PK'd: I insulted Tiny China's Owner.

Why should you be un-PK'd?:

I know the chances are very low of this PK getting accepted and I respect that, earlier today I was fooling around like usual since I was getting off soon. I just wanted to start a quick RP scenario before I got off, so I went to Tiny China. I tried to engage an RP scenario by badmouthing the Boss. He calls the KG and the KG take me to an alleyway where they proceed to gun me down. I didn't know this was a valid reason to be PK'ed, I was just expecting to have a Court Trial and to be sentenced to around 30 years in prison for my Crimes. In my opinion, little to no RP was done in this Scenario and I am thankful that you took the time to read my Appeal. I am grateful for your patience and I wish you an amazing day/night.

Additional Information: 

Hello,

PK requester here, with Coffee as the oversight/approved. You were shot under the PK Guideline GO PK, as you are a civilian. I appreciate the honesty in your appeal, and I will outline all the turn of events that transpired during our interaction.

The beginning started as you arrived at Tiny China insulting staff working there. The Kaisergarde were enjoying a camaraderie meal together at Tiny China. We stepped outside for just a moment to take care of a guy who spit on our table and plates. Upon returning, I see you blocking the doorway of the restaurant. Once I make my way close enough, I hear you shouting obscenities at the Tiny China staff. At this point, I approach you and ask you what the issue is. You then inform myself that the “Tiny China management are dogs.” Or something along those lines. I told you to relax and calm down as there was no need to cause a scene.

From here, is where our real interaction begins. You then turn to me and start insulting my Kaisergarde and calling them every name in the book. You then threaten me with your “Mafia” and that you are going to destroy the city and burn everything to the ground. At this moment, your ass was placed in cuffs and dragged into the back alleyway by the burn barrel with KG lookouts on both ends of the alley.

Once I brought you back there, I proceeded to question you about your intentions as you had mentioned you being the “Don” of this organized crime organization. This RP went on for about 10 minutes, with my boys roughing you up quite a bit and me trying to get information out of you. You then began pleading for your life and asking to be let go, which I was not going to allow.

Entirely illegal and willing to take the repercussions should anyone have found out (which they wouldn’t as we had the entire area secure from any witnesses by loyal KG), I executed you by /me pulling my silenced handgun out, loading the chamber, and shooting you in the head, thus ordering your death as a GO PK. Your body was RP’d as well by tossing remains into the burn barrel and allowing the time for evidence removal, so in fact it was RP’d out very well.

A side note as well, when you create a new character, you can’t make advertisements about ‘John Capicola’s death will be avenged’ or go around saying “The Kaisergarde shot the mafia boss behind Tiny China” as it is considered meta game.

Moving forward, be cautious about how you portray your character as powers that be can easily begin your demise. 

Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

Social Credit Bot on X: "@JinPing8x9 @KukuRiyuu Enjoy your social credit  score https://t.co/CFIoFTpTci" / X

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You know what, I agree with you on the part where I started to plead for my life. I was not taking this RP scenario serious whatsoever since I didn't know how serious it was meant to be. I was just fucking around like I usual do before I hit the hay. I thought you were just going to bring me to the LAPO and sentence me to like 30 years at most. I agree I might have took it just a tad bit serious. If anything, I didn't use the correct choice of words.  I just don't understand how I get PK'd for "insulting you".

https://imgur.com/a/L6pXraL

This is probably not the best thing to say to the Kaiser guard chief...

Also, you did not get PK'd for just insulting someone.

Please read over xRanger's response to this PK appeal again.

You will understand why you were PK'd once you properly read over xRanger's response, he provides an excellent explanation as to why you were PK'd.

I was just trying to be dramatic lol.

10 hours ago, xRanger said:

Hello,

PK requester here, with Coffee as the oversight/approved. You were shot under the PK Guideline GO PK, as you are a civilian. I appreciate the honesty in your appeal, and I will outline all the turn of events that transpired during our interaction.

The beginning started as you arrived at Tiny China insulting staff working there. The Kaisergarde were enjoying a camaraderie meal together at Tiny China. We stepped outside for just a moment to take care of a guy who spit on our table and plates. Upon returning, I see you blocking the doorway of the restaurant. Once I make my way close enough, I hear you shouting obscenities at the Tiny China staff. At this point, I approach you and ask you what the issue is. You then inform myself that the “Tiny China management are dogs.” Or something along those lines. I told you to relax and calm down as there was no need to cause a scene.

From here, is where our real interaction begins. You then turn to me and start insulting my Kaisergarde and calling them every name in the book. You then threaten me with your “Mafia” and that you are going to destroy the city and burn everything to the ground. At this moment, your ass was placed in cuffs and dragged into the back alleyway by the burn barrel with KG lookouts on both ends of the alley.Once I brought you back there, I proceeded to question you about your intentions as you had mentioned you being the “Don” of this organized crime organization. This RP went on for about 10 minutes, with my boys roughing you up quite a bit and me trying to get information

1 hour ago, Coffee said:

https://imgur.com/a/L6pXraL

This is probably not the best thing to say to the Kaiser guard chief...

Also, you did not get PK'd for just insulting someone.

Please read over xRanger's response to this PK appeal again.

You will understand why you were PK'd once you properly read over xRanger's response, he provides an excellent explanation as to why you were PK'd.

When I said "All of them don't stand a chance" I wasn't referring to the KG, I was referring to the Civilians & the Chinese people.

• Confused 2
  • Retard 1

Denied.

Whilst I understand that you are a civilian and trying to cause an RP situation, which you did, but that then resulted in you being shot for the saying what you did to the Kaisergarde Chief.

• Prime locked this topic