King Leonidas ban appeal

King Leonidas

Your Name: King Leonidas

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561199060855018

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): apology

Which staff member banned you?: console

How long is your ban for?: permanent

Why were you banned?: malicious impersonating

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I believe I was banned in September or August of last year. The reason I was banned, was because I made a new character under the name "Oberst Hans Jager" and ordered an attack on the RS. In the time since I was banned off Prometheus, I hopped from server to server. Most notably, I served as multiple general roles on Historia, back when it was a respectable server. I was also a CO of the OrPo on Athena and was a CO of the Luftwaffe on Phasma for the short time that they existed. I really, truly understand now that what I did back then was wrong, and ruined the roleplay for others, and I apologize completely. I am now a very serious roleplayer, and, if given the privilege of returning to the server, I know that I could be a valuable member. I'm asking for another chance. I know that what I did was unacceptable, and I am sorry. I would like to be allowed to return to Prometheus, as no other server I've played on is as reliably active and serious as Prometheus was. I really am sorry.

Additional Information: I respect your decision completely and fully understand if you choose to keep me banned. Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1

Please add onto your appeal to include the 3 times you violated Global Rule #11 by attempting to evade your ban.

1 hour ago, King Leonidas said:

I served as multiple general roles on Historia, back when it was a respectable server. I was also a CO of the OrPo on Athena and was a CO of the Luftwaffe on Phasma

lol

• Like 3

hey, slug asked you a question, why aren't you answering him? if you don't wanna be unbanned just say that, you can go back to grabbing high roles that don't matter on failed servers

image.png?ex=6650d082&is=664f7f02&hm=095

On 5/21/2024 at 10:30 PM, King Leonidas said:

I served as multiple general roles on Historia, back when it was a respectable server. I was also a CO of the OrPo on Athena and was a CO of the Luftwaffe on Phasma for the short time that they existed.

spacer.png

On 5/21/2024 at 10:30 PM, King Leonidas said:

I served as multiple general roles on Historia, back when it was a respectable server.

LAUGH_IMAGE.png?ex=66516a0f&is=6650188f&

@King Leonidas

I'm going to give you two days to respond to the question that Slug asked you.

If you do not respond within two days, I'm going to deny this ban appeal.

“Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans; for thou shalt no more be called the Lady of Kingdoms."

Isaiah 47:5

Denied.

You can make a new ban appeal in two weeks.

• Coffee locked this topic