Rosta von Fenrich's ban appeal

Lucifer

Your Name: Lucifer

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:149473437

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute, I had alt tabbed during an interrogation and I was disconnected, I have no clue why. I IMMEDIATELY communicated with my superiors and posted in the ministry discord that I had crashed and to tell my captors that I was loading back in. I don't know why it says I disconnected. I called the staff who banned me, Jack, and said I wanted to continue the RP and showed him screenshots, and apparently STAFF has a rule that they can't unban people that they ban if the banned person had a server connection issue.

Which staff member banned you?: Jack

How long is your ban for?: 3 Days

Why were you banned?: LTARP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was disconnected for an unknown reason and I tried for 10-15 minutes to get back into the server and contacted numerous people to let the military know I had crashed and that I was trying to load back in.

Additional Information: 

Hello; I'm the staff member who banned you and here's why,

You were tied up in a jail cell getting interacted with then you suddenly disappeared, so the Military Senior Officer that was interacting with you called a ticket wondering whether you LTARP'd or Crashed. I checked logs to see that you left the server.

image.png?ex=664fc5fb&is=664e747b&hm=708

Screenshot to prove you willingly disconnected ^. On another note, you probably shouldn't DM your friends telling them that you are arrested.

1 hour ago, Lucifer said:

apparently STAFF has a rule that they can't unban people that they ban if the banned person had a server connection issue.

I'm also not sure how you came to this conclusion considering the fact you didn't have a connection issue, you left the server. ^

8 minutes ago, Jack said:

Hello; I'm the staff member who banned you and here's why,

You were tied up in a jail cell getting interacted with then you suddenly disappeared, so the Military Senior Officer that was interacting with you called a ticket wondering whether you LTARP'd or Crashed. I checked logs to see that you left the server.

image.png?ex=664fc5fb&is=664e747b&hm=708

Screenshot to prove you willingly disconnected ^. On another note, you probably shouldn't DM your friends telling them that you are arrested.

I'm also not sure how you came to this conclusion considering the fact you didn't have a connection issue, you left the server. ^

I do not know why I was disconnected from the server, I did not do it intentionally. Granted I am in Hawaii, there could have been a latency issue.

I told my superior that I was arrested only after I had been disconnected to make sure he knew why I was asking him to contact the military.

You outright told me you would get in trouble for unbanning me by your seniors, and that I was forced to make an appeal, even after I showed I had asked people to reach out to the military officer in charge of my arrest, and had stated that I was wanting—not willing—Wanting to continue the roleplay interrogation.

Overall I am unsure why or how I left the server, but it was not intentional, and I tried for 10 to 15 to reconnect, but the server was at max player capacity

Denied.

You left the server willingly to attempt to get out of being arrested as proved by the logs.

You left the server and tried to join again about 11 minutes later, which makes your intentions even more obvious.

This ban was the correct decision.

• Coffee locked this topic