Staff Report on ThirdEye

Lucifer

Your Name: Lucifer
SteamID32: [U:1:298946874] or STEAM_0:0:149473437

Staff Member's Name(s):  ThirdEye
Staff Member's SteamID32(s): [U:1:1073261682] or STEAM_1:0:536630841

Rules Broken / Conduct issues (Provide evidence for each): 

1. Rule 17 = If you are mugging a person for their items, and they give you the items requested, you cannot kill them.)

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fakvbYQrZfKem/d1337yvkob7q?invite=cr-MSx5em0sMjE4OTk2MzQ5LA Clip of him RDMing me after mugging (he comp'd me only for the pistol)

Additional Information: I am asking for compensation for all items lost including 2 radios, 4 ammo boxes, 2 splints. Roughly 2500 DM's

Hello I am the Staff Member you made a report on,

My intension was not to shoot you without reason, but to break your leg and untie you so that I would have some time before you got your NSB colleagues  to arrest me.

The kill was completely accidental and I was genuinely surprised by your death as you can also tell by my reaction in your clip.

After you had died I immediately charcomped you and informed you that I shot you on accident. 

You had no items in your inventory when you died, the things you are listing here are the things that were mugged off you, you wouldn't have them back even if you did not die.

I attempted to have the situation resolved in a sit, you demanded 4000 DM from me for your lost things and I informed you that I don't even possess that many DM on my Staff Char, however I would have been more than ready to get a compensation for all of your things organized, even though you didn't lose them when dying, but instead you insisted on making a Staff Report about this. 

Making a report about an accidental kill, that could have been easily resolved in a sit seems a bit petty to me.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ThirdEye said:

Hello I am the Staff Member you made a report on,

My intension was not to shoot you without reason, but to break your leg and untie you so that I would have some time before you got your NSB colleagues  to arrest me.

The kill was completely accidental and I was genuinely surprised by your death as you can also tell by my reaction in your clip.

After you had died I immediately charcomped you and informed you that I shot you on accident. 

You had no items in your inventory when you died, the things you are listing here are the things that were mugged off you, you wouldn't have them back even if you did not die.

I attempted to have the situation resolved in a sit, you demanded 4000 DM from me for your lost things and I informed you that I don't even possess that many DM on my Staff Char, however I would have been more than ready to get a compensation for all of your things organized, even though you didn't lose them when dying, but instead you insisted on making a Staff Report about this. 

Making a report about an accidental kill, that could have been easily resolved in a sit seems a bit petty to me.

During the sit after you told me that you wouldn't be comping me for any items lost after I was shot during the mug and that if I wanted full item comp then I'd have to wish for UA to get on or contact them directly. I made this report so I didn't contact them in the middle of the night and so that they can review this later. I understand it was an accidental kill, I just want my money back (not the 500 you took), just the money it took to buy all those things (4k was excessive, I was just annoyed at that point).

Edited by Lucifer

12 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

During the sit after you told me that you wouldn't be comping me for any items lost after I was shot during the mug and that if I wanted full item comp then I'd have to wish for UA to get on or contact them directly. I made this report so I didn't contact them in the middle of the night and so that they can review this later. I understand it was an accidental kill, I just want my money back (not the 500 you took), just the money it took to buy all those things (4k was excessive, I was just annoyed at that point).

Hello,

For clarification you didn't lose any items after (or because) you were shot, you requested to have the mugging voided because I shot you on accident and to be comped for everything mugged off you. 

I informed you that only UA has the ability to void entire situations, and that I personally do not possess the 4000 DM that you demanded as a compensation. 

• Like 2
  • Chad 1

Denied

The Staff member clearly did not mean to shoot you. Accidents happen sometimes and not every mistake requires a punishment. I believe we can move on from the situation, your character remembers everything up to him shooting you.

• Gary locked this topic