Steam Name: V2

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:106738971

Discord Username/ID: jeffykitty

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (6d 18h 57m)

Your current rank: (User)

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Doofles

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Doofles, Layhee

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:  Major Jeffrey Fossoyeur of the Luftwaffe, regular in the city. All duties related to Luftkommpanie "Odin" take priority but still has enough free time to chat with civs, fish, work with the MoAD and MoS as well as run a business. 

How long have you been roleplaying?: I have been roleplaying for a very long time but just recently started Gmod RP. I find it extremely addictive.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: I have not. 

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?: No previous knowledge of moderation in Gmod.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I adore Prometheus, I joined the server due to a video not but a week ago, I thought it would be filled with minges and not so nice people but I was quickly proven wrong around every turn. People were always willing to help, listen and play out great scenes, the staff were always helpful and diligent, and the events and drama were all great. In just this past week I have had more fun than I have had in months doing anything else and due to my admiration for the server and its staff, I want to help. I believe I would be a valuable member of the staff team due to my consistency in the server, my love of the community and presence therein. I also believe my background in history, specifically my knowledge of the 1930s through the 1940s, could help immensely in both day to day goings on in the server and for any future events. I am also located on the east coast of the US, making my time zone perfect for peak player hours and peak minge hours. I am currently active in the server most hours of they day, even up until the early hours of the morning, making me a valuable asset to the staff team for staff presence in the server. I believe I would be a great pick for staff, but I still need to be trained on the ins and outs of moderating, I am a great listener, I will work diligently and intelligently to make sure the server is in tip top shape at all times I'm around. I believe that its only reasonable that I help out the people that have brought me so much enjoyment and pleasure for the past week. Regardless of if im picked or not, I want to thank you all for all the fun times I've had. 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: I believe that the duties and responsibilities of a moderator are not only to help out the community with whatever they need, but to also guide them, to nurture a healthy, non-toxic player environment and to eliminate minges and rule breakers wherever possible. Being a moderator is the first step in becoming a full fledged staff member of the server by proving ones ability to handle situations such as tickets relating to PKs, Whitelisting's, RDM, VDM, exc. The higher I go in the ranks of staff the more responsibilities I will have, the more duties I will have to fulfill but also more authority on OOC matters and everything to do with the server, from helping lease and business owners with their buildings to ensuring that outside parties are not intending to do harm to the server with outside attacks such as DDoS and server raids because I intend on going as far in staff as I possibly can. 

Edited by V2

Posted (edited)

+1, no notes or bans or record.
Seems friendly.

Edited by Doofles

+1
Interacted a lot with you IC and while staffing, and you seem very professional and kind even when people aren't reciprocating that back.

+1 seems like a good lad. Good luck

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic