Trusted Application

Invalid

Posted (edited)

Steam Name: Invalid

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:528870266

Discord Username/ID: 671144898535096331

Are you VIP?: Yes

Time Played (Check in-game using !time): 4d 1h

Characters Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties: Oberstleutnant Waltz Kliener, I am the Kommandant of the 1. Wachbataillon ’Kriegshunde’ the 1st Wachbattalion is the most populated of the 2 battalions in KG. I also am a member of KG command staff and a top recruiter.

What will you use the trusted rank for?:  I would use trusted to give promotions to people within my Battalion and KG who deserve it for their hard work and dedication. Another use for trusted would be recruiting no more making recruits wait for staff late at night to get their roles.

Staff Recommendations: N/A

Edited by Invalid
!time changed
  • Like 1

-1 unless you have other chars that can also use trusted

• Devastated 1

+1 he is active and a great CO 

• Fire 1

+1 great CO

• Fire 1

+1 great lad and active

• Fire 1

For clarification I will be making another character either in the NSB or in the Military

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Invalid said:

Steam Name: Invalid

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:528870266

Discord Username/ID: 671144898535096331

Are you VIP?: Yes

Time Played (Check in-game using !time): 3d 15h

Characters Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties: Oberstleutnant Waltz Kliener, I am the Kommandant of the 1. Wachbataillon ’Kriegshunde’ the 1st Wachbattalion is the most populated and in my opinion best of the 2 battalions in KG. I also am a member of KG command staff and a top recruiter.

What will you use the trusted rank for?:  I would use trusted to give promotions to people within my Battalion and KG who deserve it for their hard work and dedication. Another use for trusted would be recruiting no more making recruits wait for staff late at night to get their roles.

Staff Recommendations: N/A

+1

1. Active Engagement: Waltz consistently participate in team activities, discussions, and meetings, indicating a commitment to the group's goals.

2. Leadership Skills: Waltz has demonstrated strong leadership qualities, such as guiding the team effectively, making sound decisions, and motivating others.

3. Trustworthiness: Waltz have earned the trust of their peers and superiors through their honesty, transparency, and ethical behavior.

4.Responsibility: Waltz take ownership of their responsibilities and are accountable for their actions and decisions.

Edited by Safin
  • Fire 1

Edit: Time has gone up by 12 hours since this post

-1 says his bataillion is the best in kg which is not true. viktoria literally 3v6d ur bataillion yesterday and won.

i will +1 if he takes back his words

hes really active tho and stays up late larping so i guess he could use it

• Disabled 1
  • Cringe 1

+1

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dollphin said:

-1 says his bataillion is the best in kg which is not true. viktoria literally 3v6d ur bataillion yesterday and won.

Can confirm, you guys got rocked ngl. 

+1 😛

Neutral

You should probably get another NCO character that could make use of the trusted rank.

Neutral leaning towards +1

Pretty cool guy, but I don't believe he has enough experience for such a status. Should have more NCO / Officer experience in manpower factions before applying for trusted.

+1

Good larper, good guy.

Accepted

• Cravfe locked this topic