Ban Appeal

thegame0829cat

Your Name: max justice

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:807272116

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): DISPUTE 

Which staff member banned you?: VALYXI

How long is your ban for?: 1 WEEK

Why were you banned?: NITRP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I WAS USING THE BATHROOM AND I HEARD PUNCHING, I COME BACK TO SEE SOME PINGE PUNCHING ME. I PROCEED TO PUNCH HIM BACK UNTIL HE DIES AND HE COMES BACK, HITTING ME AGAIN. THIS REPEATS UNTIL WE GET NEAR THE FOUNTAIN AND THEN I WAS GREATED WITH A KICK. I COME BACK AND MAKE A TICKET JUST TO GET A FUCKING 1 WEEK BAN .

Additional Information: 

You just suck at roleplay dude.

Posted (edited)

Hello.

I banned you after realising that you were 'John Capicola'. Previously I have kicked you because you were punching someone for no reason (RDM), after being told to stop. You then made a complaint, where  you started ranting like a schizo and I decided to give you a time out. If it were up to me, you'd be permabanned. You have been nothing but a hassle to deal with.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by valyy

Denied. If you really had an issue with someone minge punching you, you should've made a ticket. Someone breaking a rule towards you doesn't give you the right to break a rule too.

You are insufferable, you consistently annoy our staff team with silly, senseless issues, and you are extremely condescending.

• Like 1
  • Chad 2

• Hound locked this topic