STEAM_0:0:485866

Discord Username/ID: 
ba1mung. 

Are you VIP?: 
Yes, I am.

Time Played (Check in-game using !time): 
6d 11h 50m

Characters Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties: 
Rittoffizier Gunter Nagumo is the current Stv. Kommandeur des Kaisergade essentially helps the Kommandeur des Kaisergarde with all of its functionality. From recruitment, training, selection processes and even command meetings. Working tirelessly to ensure every member of the Kaisergarde Command Staff is in perfect unison.

Hauptmann Hansel Stark is a current member of Luftkompanie "Thor", being a somewhat senior ranking Commissioned Officer, this character has been tasked with doing large scale recruitment runs and transfers in an attempt to get more manpower towards the Luftwaffe.

What will you use the trusted rank for?: 

At this point in both of my character's careers, trusted would help me save a whole lot of time by being able to handle promotions & demotions, recruitments and transfers for both of these characters. This would also save Staff the trouble of constantly having to do something I am more than capable of doing. Having trusted would help both characters, due to my timezone, I am on during major downtimes when near to no Staff are on to sort anything out.

Staff Recommendations: 
N/A

Accepted

• Cravfe locked this topic