AshTronaut PET blacklist appeal

Name: Cederick Stauss

SteamID32: 274039584

Staff Member who issued the Flag Blacklist: Unknown

Explain why your flags were blacklisted: A citizen used one of my props that was unfrozen to blow up a car. 

Explain why your flags should be unblacklisted: It seems like a really weird thing to be blacklisted for, considering some of the stuff other people, and even admins do with props. I wasn't at all there when this happened, and I got pulled into a sit and told I was being blacklisted because someone used my prop to propminge. A lot of people like the dupes I make for the server, and a lot of people have told me I'm a really good builder. I have a lot of fun fortifying and building structures, fences, etc. For the most part, I use my props to spruce up an otherwise pretty unappealing map. 

Additional Information: I don't have footage or pictures of the incident that caused me to get banned, however I do have footage of admins spawning cars to blow people up on the same night. Considering what even the admins do with their pet flags, I think what may at most be negligence being a blacklistable offense pretty absurd.

I realize me not freezing my props caused this to happen, and will ensure that I will not leave them unfrozen to prevent this from happening again.

Your prop dupe was used multiple times to explode people's cars and push people into the road. I deleted the prop contraption once, and then saw you respawn it immediately and watch as someone took it to do the same stuff it was just deleted for. It is blatantly obvious to me that you were enabling people to be minges with your prop flags, thus you had them taken.

3 minutes ago, Hound said:

Your prop dupe was used multiple times to explode people's cars and push people into the road. I deleted the prop contraption once, and then saw you respawn it immediately and watch as someone took it to do the same stuff it was just deleted for. It is blatantly obvious to me that you were enabling people to be minges with your prop flags, thus you had them taken.

All I saw was that someone who was holding one of my dupes had it disappear, so I spawned another one. I genuinely thought the explosions I heard was the admingery you guys were partaking in.

1 hour ago, Dr. Intercourse, PhD said:

SteamID32: 274039584

This is not a Steam ID.

Apologies, I copied the wrong ID.
STEAM_0:0:137019792

• 3 weeks later...

Denied.

• Gary locked this topic