PK appeal

kaiseriager

Character's name & rank: Major Leonce Lucas Adrien

SteamID32: 76561199626876043

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Jack

Explain why you were PK'd: resisted unlaw arrest/detainment by a heer, luftwaffle, and a heer with a feld uniform? (all enlisted). 

Why should you be un-PK'd?: 

Additional Information: all three were minging, and we grouped together for hours and minging around while one was mic spamming fart sounds (should be a PO on one of the  for that), also this is my main character and i'd be bummed if i were to get PK'd on that character. also they were in the KG barracks and i was just there to talk and chill with Hauptmann Lucas Gustavsson and anwalt Odyessus Himlonious II.

just a add on, the people that did it are evading custody and killing eachother when they get detained and are calling themselves goblin hunters.

also on top of they are PK'ing people under the assumption they are vampires or now goblins...

Neutral, 

They do seem to be hunting for PK's however you did break fear rp

gotcha, realistically can it get appealed? 

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm the staff member who PK'ed you and here's why:

You were striding around in the Kaiser Guard base when three men attempted to kidnap/arrest you. Two of them aimed their guns at you and told you to stop moving. In response, you said, "I'm unfazed by gunpoint" and continued walking, leading to you being shot. It's evident that you refused to abide by Fear RP and had no intent to roleplay.

Edited by Jack

okay, welp, new char time

Denied.

On 5/31/2024 at 11:02 PM, Jack said:

You were striding around in the Kaiser Guard base when three men attempted to kidnap/arrest you. Two of them aimed their guns at you and told you to stop moving. In response, you said, "I'm unfazed by gunpoint" and continued walking, leading to you being shot. It's evident that you refused to abide by Fear RP and had no intent to roleplay.

From reviewing the clip this is exactly what happened...

This makes you fall under the PK guideline:

Being killed while not abiding by Fear-RP [PK]

• Coffee locked this topic