Jump to content

Boogie2608 Ban Appeal


Boogie2608

Recommended Posts

Your Name:  Boogie2608

SteamID-

STEAM_0:0:610211618

Appeal Type:

Apology/Ban appeal 

Which staff member banned you? 

Browniemeister 

How long is your ban for? 

Permanent 

Why were you banned? 

"Bad Friends"

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? 

Why do I think I deserve to be unbanned? I deserve to be unbanned because I was never banned for a good reason. And I was banned for the actions of my friends which I was not a part of or involved in the situation. I have also been banned from all the discords so I would need to be reinvited. With the upcoming release of MINTC I really want to be able to Roleplay and Experience the server again before the Update comes out. I have missed it very much. No other Roleplay server can capture the Feel and vibe of Prometheus even when there's bad days. I have also missed the Luftwaffe. and being a part of it and roleplaying as KAG Character Making money and interacting with the Civilians and other Party and State Members. Being a part of the Police and stopping Criminals and police chases. And Being the Honor Guard for the Hand. As well as being a criminal on my Mafia character, robbing people, selling drugs, and killing cops. These all are the things I miss doing with such a vibrant and Interactive community, and a very dedicated community as well. That's why I believe I should be unbanned 

Additional Information: N/A

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
After reviewing the appeal, we would like to discuss the details further in discord.

Please make a ticket in our Community Discord to further discuss the situation regarding your ban.

 

I would also like to add that your appeal type is "apology", but there is zero responsibility being taken here, only that you really want to come back and play MITHC when it releases, and how you miss Prometheus. Maybe reflect on that when you make your ticket.

 

Thread: Locked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...