Jump to content

Ban Appeal


EXODIA

Recommended Posts

Your Name: Exodia

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX):STEAM_0:1:119955209

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Vixx

How long is your ban for?: Permanent 

Why were you banned?: MRDM/NITRP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was banned nearly 2 years ago and figured it's been a long enough hiatus from the game and server in general that I'd be allowed a fresh start all together, I realise my previous actions are unacceptable behaviour and I shall refrain from such in future playtime and shall follow the server rules and become a respectful member of this servers community

Additional Information: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for taking the time to create a Ban Appeal. Whilst I can understand considerable time has passed, the only reason your ban became Permanent was due to an attempted ALT Evasion and a direct breach of Global Rule 11. Please keep this in mind for the future. Your Apology is noted and given that more than substantial time has passed, your ban shall be lifted.

 

 

Appeal: Accepted
Thread: Locked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vixx locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...