Dispute

Which staff member banned you?:

Solomon

How long is your ban for?:

3 days

Why were you banned?:

RDM | PO's

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

I do not view this as RDM whatsoever, it wasn't a random death match and I had a good reason to shoot him.

In the clip you can see sort of a gun fight begin, the black car reversed and then decided to take that road instead slamming into one guy (that I knew) and almost hitting another (who I also knew)  whilst calling us retards and driving away, I then proceeded to shoot at him for doing so. I see this as him VDM'ing someone, why would you drive into a crowd of people and then be surprised when you get shot after shooting someone. 

I'm keeping this appeal short because I believe it to be straightforward and that the person reviewing this will also realize that what I did was justified when I shot him for VDM'ing someone and basically attempting to VDM another, granted I should've maybe told him to stop driving and then proceeded to shoot him, however under the circumstances being that he drove into a crowd (hit 1 person) whilst also calling everyone retards and then proceeding to attempt to speed off it seemed logical and justified to shoot him. 

Additional Information: 

Clip submitted by person shot: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/hYDVvU3IpRYUcJJJc/gWrPB5SPRW72?invite=cr-MSxWTVgsODA2NDIxMDgs?mobilebypass=true

It was not me who blurted out the N word at the end.

• Chad 1

He was about to be flinged by a prop because of that minge prop abusing and so he drove into him to prevent that. Of course VDM is not allowed. But neither is prop minging.

I'm watching the clip again and I notice that yes the guy who was ran over prop pushed a car, but in the clip he didn't attempt to prop push vort muller (the one who made the ticket/the one in the car) I'm also curious as to why he backed up and then decided to drive through the road beforehand in the beginning of the clip, he turned into the road with all the people about 3-5 seconds before the black car was pushed by the guy with the physgun.

You pointed out in your reply that VDM is not allowed, he vdm'ed a guy, drove off, called everyone retards and then is confused as to why he got shot. In no way am I justifying prop flinging whatsoever but regardless the guy minging with the physgun didn't attempt to fling him, he wasn't even pointed in his direction when it took place he was pointed at an angle away from Vort. If Vort was genuinely concerned about it he could've made a ticket and went down the proper routes instead of taking matters into his own hands, that's the whole point of a staff team.

I do not believe this ban was valid due to the circumstance I pointed out in my appeal.

Accepted.

He ran over a friend of yours. This wasnt deemed RDM, you have been unbanned and the ban has been removed.

Ensure you are following the rules.

• Like 1

• Prime locked this topic