Jump to content

Mikhail Drozdovsky's Staff Application


Recommended Posts

 

The following format is to be used when applying for staff:MUST BE 16 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY!
Introduction Information Section
Steam Name:Mikhail Drozdovsky
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:76561199533375980
Discord Username/ID:sergeyakhromenyev
Timezone: EST
Age: 20
Time Played (check with !time): 3w 4d 21h 32m
Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator (I bought a Perm Rank and PET flags so if not donator User)
Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes
Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes
Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Shepherd
Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):
Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:
Oberleutnant Ludwig Falkenstein
Richter of the War Courts First Chamber
He enforces the Military Law
How long have you been roleplaying?: Over 3 years
Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 10 bans for various reasons including RDM, RDM in a sit and Crashing out. 7 RDM notes. 1 LTARP note and one FRP note
Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? Yes i have been staff on From the Ashes as well as GM. I have been GM and and Staff on multiple DDRs, 42’s and Russian Civil war servers.
Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?
[300 words or more]: Not only do I feel like I would be a great fit, but I want to contribute to the server and comunity. I am the guy for the Staff Team at Prometheus Networks. So I promise I won't do anything like that. I've had experience on roleplay servers before, and I know how unhelpful staff can be and how they can overtake something way too seriously.

I am very good at dealing with other people and I'm usually very calm when there is an argument going on. I would try to listen to both sides of the story rather than just assume someone is right. I would also try to not punish someone just because I didn't like them and because they annoyed me. I would look at what actually happened then go from there.

i also know im not gonna be perfect. And so I know that I'm not going to be perfect and if I mess up and someone comes to me and tells me I did something wrong then I'm willing to listen and fix it. I'd rather learn how to do it right than argue about it. And I'm willing to learn how everything works on the server because every server has different rules and things.

mostly i just want to be staff because i enjoy being apart of rp comunities and i like helping people when i can. i want people to be able to come to me if they have a problem without feeling like they’re gonna get ignored. Mainly I just want to be a staff member because I like to be a part of an rp community and I like to help people when I can, I want people to feel comfortable coming to me if they have an issue and feel like it will be resolved in a timely manner, and I'll try to be active and help when I can, and I will do my best to make sure that everyone is having fun on the server. I don't think that I am the perfect person but I think I could be a good addition to the staff team.
What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: As a I would say that the main job of an ingame moderator is to keep the server under control and making sure everyone follows the rules. In that you should do stuff like RDM, VDM, FailRP, Prop Abuse, or anything that breaks other peoples RP. If someone is breaking a rule I would read through what they were doing then have a conversation with them if needed before taking action. A big part of the job is helping people that have questions or problems. Sometimes people don't know the rules or maybe you don't know how something works, being approachable is important I think. I also think a moderator should be fair and not give out punishments because they don't like someone. The moderators should also be watching the server and responding to reports when they can. They should know the rules and be active, as well as working with the staff team. Personally, all I really had to do for this job was keep the server fun and make sure people were actually having fun with the RPing without people repeatedly breaking rules.

Edited by Semyon Budyonny
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...