Jump to content

Konrad Klein PK Appeal


De Spi

Recommended Posts

Character's name & rank: Inspektor Konrad Klein

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:462352546

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): No clue, but Mewsolini appeared out of THIN AIR and shot me after I told him I don't have 20k to pay him.

Explain why you were PK'd: No clue, genuinely no clue.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: Because there was absolutely 0 reason to have me killed. I was just having a regular day roaming around when the GSD goons kidnapped my superior, so I advertised asking for a meeting with an NSB officer. Upon my arrival to the MoI, I was let in by Sicherheitskommandeur Conrad Bielenberg, who tried reasoning with the GSD individuals who kept blocking our way into offices, just minging overall. A simple meeting led to them detaining me at a LaPo checkpoint at a later point (the GSD, NRD command were heavily against this). I was put in a room for an HOUR AND A HALF with nothing but demanding money from me was done. Mewsolini at one point tried having me sign an informant agreement which I politely declined, as I'm not obligated to sign it. Later on the Order Marshal walked in and just said "Oh, this one is a spy?" and when I tried telling him that I have nothing to do with any kind of espionage, he told me that he doesn't want to hear it from me. I have never signed any letters of authorization nor informant agreements ever on this character, and I've provided witness statements both to the NSB and the MGD, fitting the situation obviously. I was simply a member of the Party on this character. I genuinely believe I make the RP scene better and more fun without causing either side to hate me, and this was so uncalled for, unjustified and not the last resort. They have no proper evidence against me and I believe this was just an NHC PK, as nothing is properly done anymore and goes through NHC PKs instead of let's say me being taken to COURT, which is the obvious pick to handle scenarios like these. As I stated, before I was shot, I was sitting in a room for 30 minutes with absolutely no interaction, and then Mewsolini's character pops out of thin air infront of me and demands 20k, when I tell him I only have 7.8k on my person, he shoots me and I'm charbanned.

Additional Information: Thank you for your time and please consider revoking this PK, as it is absolutely unjustified. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nEY8w6OUTlP-_fxu6?invite=cr-MSw5dlUsMTk2NjE2NTA4

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nEXrM3Kxt92kI2DZx?invite=cr-MSxta1ksMTk2NjE2NTA4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was there for the situation as the Sicherheitskommandeur and can confirm that the GSD personel that had him detaind had no reason for it as I saw it. I tried having a rp meeting with "Klein" and they just refused to to follow orders and just minged around the entire situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...