Apology

Which staff member banned you?:  

Prime

How long is your ban for?:

Permanant

Why were you banned?:

Global Rule: 1

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

I would obviously like to apologise to Prime for acting the way I did, I shouldn't have outburst the way I did and it was stupid and childish on my behalf. I also would like to apologise to anyone else that heard the way I was acting as it was completely unprofessional. All I want is to be able to play the server and enjoy myself, I have made some good friends here and I believe most of them would say the way I acted wasn't like me. I understand I deserve a ban which I do I shouldn't have done what I did but I believe a permanent ban is a little overkill. I have donated to this server due to how much I enjoy playing and have just made a stupid mistake. I hope you consider no longer having me on a permanent ban as I know ive done wrong and acted completely out of character for how I usually portray myself. Again I am sorry.

Additional Information: 

Edited by Hammer

+1 Give the man a second chance, he adds alot to the RP on this server and is a valuable player. Atleast lower the sentence if need be.

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

+1 Unban this man, He adds such good RP and just so funny to be around.

Edited by Titan
  • Like 1

giphy.webp

• Haha 1

+1 give this man a second chance

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

+1
A great guy and asset to RP. I think a permaban for disrespecting staff is very stupid and sets a bad precedent.

• Like 1

Go ahead tell everyone what you did.

3 minutes ago, Gary said:

Go ahead tell everyone what you did.

I made a mistake, I threatened a member of staff and there is no excuse for that all I can do is be a man and apologise.

10 minutes ago, Hammer said:

I made a mistake, I threatened a member of staff and there is no excuse for that all I can do is be a man and apologise.

You threatened to harm a member of upper administration over a video game. To come to their house and hurt them. Don't try to dress it up speaking ambiguously in a post to gain sympathy. 

• Devastated 1

2 minutes ago, Gary said:

You threatened to harm a member of upper administration over a video game. To come to their house and hurt them. Don't try to dress it up speaking ambiguously in a post to gain sympathy. 

Upper administration or just a regular player I shouldn't have done it, its not for sympathy Im just being a bigger person and apologising 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

+1 There is times when we do or say things we dont mean when all worked up like that. We all make mistakes and I think lowering his sentence should be worthy enough. Please dont perma ban a valuable player in this community over an emotional mistake. 

• Like 1

+1 

I am writing to express my strong belief that Frederich Hamler deserves to be unbanned from our community. Throughout my time roleplaying with Frederich Hamler, I have come to know him as a fantastic character and an exceptionally kind individual. His contributions to our city have been immense, and his presence is greatly missed.

Frederich made a mistake, and while it was unfortunate, I believe it was a singular lapse in judgment. In all my interactions with him, he has consistently shown respect, creativity, and dedication to enhancing the roleplaying experience for everyone involved. His outburst was out of character and not reflective of the person we have come to appreciate.

Having spent countless hours roleplaying with Frederich, I can confidently say he is one of the best players in our community. His storylines are engaging, his characters well-developed, and his willingness to collaborate with others makes him an invaluable part of our city. The mistake he made does not define him, and I firmly believe he has learned from it and will not repeat such behavior.

Unbanning Frederich would not only allow him to continue contributing positively to our community but also restore the vibrant dynamics that he brings to our city. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially someone who has proven to be such a valuable and beloved member of our community.

• Like 1

+1 I think he is a great guy and deserves a second chance

• Like 1

spacer.png

Denied. 😭

You may submit another appeal in no less than 60 days.

• Like 1

• Hound locked this topic