Jump to content

Oliver Blackwell PK appeal


MrPaladin

Recommended Posts

Character's name & rank: Obergrenadier Oliver Blackwell

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:20320092

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Didn't remember their name unfortunately, but definitely UA as it wasn't logged

Explain why you were PK'd: Upon being deployed to Victory tower to help keep the ABI out, the ABI tied a major of the air division and were taking him away when we broke formation and I including other 11th National Guard members moved in to stop them from taking him away. We blocked the person dragging him from moving and then just a moment afterwards gunfire erupted and people were yelling and moving erratically so I opened fire as well, as I thought I had been in the clear due to...well the gunfire already erupting by that point and as we were being fired upon. I was then TPed to a sit, where the admin (unfortunately did not remember the name) asked me why I had opened fire and I said "I heard gunshots and someone yelled "shots fired"" then he told me I was the first to open fire or that I was the first to damage a player and then PKed me.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I was under the impression (and still am) that the gunfight started before I opened fire, and due to the fact that I had just hit a guy before with the butt of my gun (this did not start the gunfight, it was before the ABI was stopped in their tracks), I believe that's the reason why the staff member saw my name first in the logs because I had damaged a player a bit before the gunfight started and therefore thought I was the one who started it. If I am mistaken in all of this then I apologize for it but I believe I did not start the gunfight.

Additional Information: I wish I had clipped all of this but unfortunately I did not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey im not 100% shure if this helps but:

I was present at the shootout. From what i saw it started when a civilian was shot because he tried tying a member of the ABI.
This then escalated into a larger gunfight

Hope this could help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you started a mass gunfight WOMP WOMP

Denied

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Lawson locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...