Cain

Your Name: Cain

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:43669776

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Ich Bin Ein Brot

How long is your ban for?: 9 days and 20 hours remaining out of 28 days

Why were you banned?: Mass RDM | NITRP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

Roughly two weeks ago a situation had developed where the LaPo and the Volkswacht were at each other's throats. After gradual escalation, the military had gotten involved and marched on the MOI after the LaPo went to seek shelter there. A skirmish erupted between people in the MOI / LaPo and the military. I was a LaPo member and had heard hearing the situation and that the military had been raiding the MOI. I ran from the LaPo station to outside of the MOI and opened fire on all the military outside of it, unaware that the situation had been resolved, and got banned afterward. In hindsight, I should've asked for an update, but it was a tense situation and I thought hostilities were still ongoing.

Additional Information: 

I apologize and will endeavor to not act so rashly during a situation in the future.

Accepted.

Understand why you're doing so instead of doing it because you were fighting before. Situations in-game change and it's very easy to read the room. You were banned for a while due to how blatant the situation presented itself.