Goose's Flag appeal

Goose

Name: Goose

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:578231998

Staff Member who issued the Flag Blacklist: Coffee

Explain why your flags were blacklisted: Due to spawning a boat, and using it to drive around the city as a "landboat"

Explain why your flags should be unblacklisted: I made the mistake of not taking into account what the previous staff member said before embarking on my land boat adventure across the city. Once was around half way through the city, Coffee took me up and explained that people were using my boat and flinging around, and that another staff member gave me a warning for using the boat in the military base. I hadn't thought my plan through before committing to it and I am deeply sorry and I ensure you that it will not happen again.

Additional Information: 

Hello, I was the staff member who issued the flag blacklist.

The reason your pet flags were taken from you was because you spawned a prop boat dupe and were driving it around the map.

As a result of you doing this, other players started flinging your boat around, which completely ruined the roleplay atmosphere for everyone in the area this was happening in.

You had already done this before and you were warned by another member of UA about two weeks ago to not do this again and that the next time you did this, you would lose your pet flags.

You did it again, so you lost your pet flags.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Coffee said:

Hello, I was the staff member who issued the flag blacklist.

The reason your pet flags were taken from you was because you spawned a prop boat dupe and were driving it around the map.

As a result of you doing this, other players started flinging your boat around, which completely ruined the roleplay atmosphere for everyone in the area this was happening in.

You had already done this before and you were warned by another member of UA about two weeks ago to not do this again and that the next time you did this, you would lose your pet flags.

You did it again, so you lost your pet flags.

As i said, i failed to take the other UA members warning into consideration before doing the whole boat stuff, I am very sorry and promise it wont happen it again if my flags are given back. I really would like them as i need them for Certification RP and dupes for training and such

It is a severe inconvenience having to use ammo boxes for targets and being unable to setup checkpoints due to a mistake i have made and again, are sorry for.  Just to clarify: I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN!

Edited by Goose
wanted to stress my apology

• 3 weeks later...

Denied.

Given your extensive note and ban history this blacklist will remain. You may appeal again in 2 weeks.

• Gary locked this topic