ban appeal

mr cloudz

Your Name: mr cloudz

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:558628467 or 76561199077522663

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): apology

Which staff member banned you?: console

How long is your ban for?: perm

Why were you banned?: ban evasion

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: A couple months ago I got a week ban I believe it was for mass RDM. The whole RDM thing was my fault and I do take responsibility for the ban but keep in mind I use 2 accounts and one is a whole different account just for rust, one day I loaded up gmod to check how much longer my ban was but it was the other account that I only used for rust while my ban on my other account was active so as I loaded in I caught a perm ban for ban evading but that was not my intentions at all I genuinely just wanted to see how long my ban was because I liked playing this server. This has happened to me twice already and I don't know how I made the same mistake but I really am sincerely sorry for breaking that rule and I just do want to play the server again it's been a while since my last appeal and I got into playing games again since school ended. My intentions we're not to try and evade I would not do this intentionally because I already got banned for it once for the same mistake because I was in the wrong account. I hope whoever is reading this can forgive me and I will NOT make this mistake again I am so sorry for my foolishness.

Additional Information: 

Hi, I was the staff member that initially banned you. Firstly I'd like to thank you for making the time to write your appeal. My response will largely be the same as before.

What I'd like to add is this; your account STEAM_0:0:612281715, is the account I banned you on for MRDM. Which caused STEAM_0:1:558628467 to be banned when you attempted to evade your original ban that was issued to STEAM_0:0:612281715. 

As I mentioned before both of these accounts had their own PO's issued to their respective accounts which reads as you've always intended to have an Alt account judging by their respective activities.

I have to be honest it is really hard for me to believe this was simple accident that lead you to ban evading. You were told on your first ban appeal to ensure this mistake is not repeated. 

I'd like to thank you again for your time and patience in writing this appeal, a member of UA will ultimately decide your appeal status.

4 hours ago, Helsing said:

Hi, I was the staff member that initially banned you. Firstly I'd like to thank you for making the time to write your appeal. My response will largely be the same as before.

What I'd like to add is this; your account STEAM_0:0:612281715, is the account I banned you on for MRDM. Which caused STEAM_0:1:558628467 to be banned when you attempted to evade your original ban that was issued to STEAM_0:0:612281715. 

As I mentioned before both of these accounts had their own PO's issued to their respective accounts which reads as you've always intended to have an Alt account judging by their respective activities.

I have to be honest it is really hard for me to believe this was simple accident that lead you to ban evading. You were told on your first ban appeal to ensure this mistake is not repeated. 

I'd like to thank you again for your time and patience in writing this appeal, a member of UA will ultimately decide your appeal status.

I know I do have both accounts registered to the server but it’s because I logged on one time with neither of them banned and just simply thought my characters were reset until I realized I was just on the wrong account. This mistake also happens to me on rust sometimes I would just load up rust on my other account but except I don’t get perm banned on rust. Either way what would trying to evade AGAIN do for me if I already knew the system would detect me on another account? My intentions were really not to try and evade I am sincerely sorry

Neutral, hard to believe that you accidently loaded in on the wrong account.

Listen, as much as I want to believe it was an accident, I can't bring myself to that conclusion. The fact you have an alt account to begin with is suspicious. Furthermore both accounts incurring bans for similar rule breaks is also a red flag to me. 

I also have to say there is a much smarter way to check your bans and it's time duration than loading Gmod and attempting to the join the server.

If you really wanted to see how much time you had to wait left on your ban you could have checked our public ban logs linked on the forums.

Link

DENIED

You make appeal again in 2 weeks. When you decide to own up to you attempting to alt and ban evade your appeal will be accepted.

• Gary locked this topic