Beach

SteamID32:
 STEAM_0:1:60562422

Discord Username/ID: 
theoneandonlybeach

Timezone:
AWST

Time Played (check with !time): 
1W 1D 2H (Roughly 2 months on the old server box)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted):
Trusted

Do you have a mic & will you use it?:
Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?:
Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?:
Saito

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):
Saito, Jack, Lord Doggo, CheekiThorax, Valyy

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Korpsleiter Guther Manheinz 

As Kommisar der Deutches Volkswachter, I am in charge of the Volkswacht in its entirety and the KSB, the intelligence wing of the party. My daily duties are to oversee the men, which, under my administration, have grown from a handful of no-hopers to a competent force to rival. I usually open the day with some training and address the command staff, then let the officers take charge to allow them to grow their leadership abilities. I plan to further expand the Volkswacht into a larger organization and expand its departments into fully functioning branches that can run autonomously to complete a goal or task. To do this, I will be working on the leadership, first picking out some competent commanders to take charge a bit more. 

Hanz Zimmerman

Civilian I use to go around and participate in civilian businesses now and then. Specifically Tiny China which is my favorite store. 

How long have you been roleplaying?:
I have been roleplaying for 4 years.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:
I have been banned once permanently for my actions with Denning. To answer the second part of the question to prevent it I have simply stopped hanging out with morons who run shitty servers and just stuck with Prometheus. 

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?
Prometheus - 1 Month, Moderator 
Revenant - 1 Month, Moderator R.I.P
Unknown Networks - 6 Months, Owner 
Galaxy Networks (Australian Star WarsRP) - 5 Months, Staff Manager 

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:
I believe I can provide a large amount of experience and dedication to the staff team. I worked previously on the staff team and felt I got along pretty well with most people, being able to contribute and help out with projects and players when needed. I like to think I can offer something to the team to help take on the tickets and tasks needed to help the server run smoothly for the player experience, allowing people to focus more on the roleplay and engage themselves with that rather than being distracted by the people who want to take away that experience for others. I am a long-timer, Larper, and I have spent a few too many hours on Garry's mod, so my experience in this gamemode revolves around the player's experience, not the enforcement of rules by the tee. Players need to have the opportunity to learn and understand the rule set before being removed from that opportunity, I think I can help players learn this and engage more with roleplay rather than punishing them and removing them.

I think it's beneficial to have more staff spread out in different time zones as well. I know we have some great staff like Lord Doggo , but like everyone else, he is human and sometimes not on to staff the server during the later hours. I see a lot of people joining the server for the first time in these late hours, and without staff present, there can be cases of minges and an inability to get into a faction. I think providing more staffing during these hours can help get some more players on the server and help keep people playing. 

I am not the best larper, that is for sure. I have made mistakes in the past, which I am still working to make up for, but I believe if I participate in a team that is about improving the experience of the player on the server, I can give back to the server, which allowed me to come back. I am still thankful for the opportunity to come back and hang out with my friends again. It has been a long time since I was able to participate in meaningful roleplay that is actually fun, so I want to do everything I can to help protect and encourage that experience for others to enjoy. 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

A staff member is the backbone of the server, running and enforcing the server rules and standard of roleplay. The position specifically moderator is allowed to take tickets to settle situations between players and make sure the rules are upheld to the best capacity factoring in human error. Moderators can also approve perma kills for civilians and oversee them, but they may not approve or oversee any other perma kill. A staff member is expected to be active and dedicated to the server, knowledgeable about the rule set, and able to enforce it in admin seats. A staff member is expected to be an upstanding member of the community, participating both on the server and in the forums. A staff member is also expected to be an example of roleplay on the server, being able to lead by example and show the standard of roleplay that should be passed down to future staff members. 

• Like 3

+1 

Good application. Great prior experience, you'll do great things as staff. Good luck +1

Good application, good interactions and good experience; 

+1

+1
Decent application
if accepted, stick around longer than 1 month. 

Old guy. Was the very first person who i saw within Larp 3 Years ago. Was staff, knows how to talk to people. 

+1

+1 Has experience and is active in the community

+1

We need another Aussie....

+1 

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic