My PK appeal.

AMutant

Character's name & rank: Leutnant Claus Jyrgen

SteamID32: 76561198882180176

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): 

Explain why you were PK'd: I was PK'd for not stopping during an "arrest".

Why should you be un-PK'd?:

Firstly, the incident occurred during a light-hearted interaction involving several high-ranking members, for which I have clips as evidence. While I was walking around, four Marines confronted me and aimed their weapons at me for an arrest that appeared baseless. Despite repeatedly being shot and returning, I eventually complied when surrounded again. At this point, the "leader" unjustifiably shot me, even as a Unteroffizier inquired about the situation. The clip clearly shows I had stopped before being shot.

I have invested significant time in this character, with 2 days of active playtime, holding a CO rank and maintaining numerous positive relationships within the community. I have consistently dedicated hours to this game and have considered financial investment. Un-PKing me would allow me to continue contributing positively to the roleplay environment.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i4FJgOoO32gcRwb7Z/AsXakUqBibV8?invite=cr-MSxvSkssOTY1MTAzNDMs?mobilebypass=true - Marine killing me.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i4FnRlm73T6hVagIJ/d1337a8EVZ88?invite=cr-MSx6TFMsMjExMTg1NDMxLA - Everyone messing.

Additional Information: 

Sincerely,

IC: Claus Jyrgen.

In addition, you can clearly see i say "I will?" After he says stop in the chatbox.

Hello, I am the staff member that issued the PK. Bowlpack is the staff member that approved the PK.

The situation I had explained to you in the sit was that "minge hour" or basically the early hours of the server where everyone is "messing around" is still all roleplay and you can still be subject to staff moderation if you do a rulebreak.

The situation that had happened in the clip is that you were being pointed a gun and you were being told to stop moving, to which you just stared silently and kept moving, not fearing for your life. 

After a few seconds, the person that was holding a gun at you was getting tired of you moving around and breaking Fear RP, so he shot you since you didn't value your character's life and tried to resist.

I explained to you in the sit many times that "Minge hour" doesn't exist and whenever you log into the server and hop in your character (unless you are a staff member) you are ALWAYS In-Character unless a staff member brings you to a sit or stops a situation, in which case, you are allowed to reply in an Out-of-Character manner.

image.png?ex=666f215a&is=666dcfda&hm=17e

Very significant playtime! Truly!

1 hour ago, Seiker said:

Hello, I am the staff member that issued the PK. Bowlpack is the staff member that approved the PK.

The situation I had explained to you in the sit was that "minge hour" or basically the early hours of the server where everyone is "messing around" is still all roleplay and you can still be subject to staff moderation if you do a rulebreak.

The situation that had happened in the clip is that you were being pointed a gun and you were being told to stop moving, to which you just stared silently and kept moving, not fearing for your life. 

After a few seconds, the person that was holding a gun at you was getting tired of you moving around and breaking Fear RP, so he shot you since you didn't value your character's life and tried to resist.

I explained to you in the sit many times that "Minge hour" doesn't exist and whenever you log into the server and hop in your character (unless you are a staff member) you are ALWAYS In-Character unless a staff member brings you to a sit or stops a situation, in which case, you are allowed to reply in an Out-of-Character manner.

You're acting like I would've known what fear-rp is. I should've received a warning at the most, even though I didn't do anything.

40 minutes ago, AMutant said:

You're acting like I would've known what fear-rp is. I should've received a warning at the most, even though I didn't do anything.

So you're admitting that you haven't read neither the PK Guidelines or the Rules of the server + you asked ChatGPT to make the appeal for you and slightlyyy changed it?

3 hours ago, Seiker said:

So you're admitting that you haven't read neither the PK Guidelines or the Rules of the server + you asked ChatGPT to make the appeal for you and slightlyyy changed it?

I was never told I had to read the PK guidelines, I wrote an initial paragraph and asked ChatGPT to upgrade the vocabulary. 

This is the before paragraph:

Firstly, we were just messing around including high ranks which I do have clips of, so I was just walking around then 4 Marines came up to me and pointed guns at me for an arrest which I believe had no valid reasoning for. I kept on being shot and then coming back then I was surrounded by them again and I stopped, this was the final time I was, then the "leader" of them shot me for no reason when a Unteroffizier asked what was happening. You can see in the clip I stopped, then he shot me. I have 2 Days on that account, a CO rank, and multiple relations with good people. I have consistently and consecutively played this game, for hours on end and thought of spending money on it. 

Denied.

You were placed under gunpoint and surrounded by four members of the Military who tried to arrest you.

In response you kept on moving and threw a punch at a marine who was involved with the attempted arrest whilst you were under fear RP.

In this situation you showed no value or regard for your life and as a result you faced the consequences.

You can even see in the clip you was putting in chat "arrest me if gay" "I identify as a dinosaur"...

You clearly was not taking the situation seriously and again you faced the consequences.

Also to make it clear to you there is no such thing as "Minge hour" and the server rules and guidelines apply 24/7.

16 hours ago, AMutant said:

In addition, you can clearly see i say "I will?" After he says stop in the chatbox.

In the clip you can see you said "I will?" then you moved while under gunpoint then tried to punch the Marine right after so you clearly did not stop.

I'd also recommend not using AI to help you make your appeals...

And finally Since you don't seem to know the rules or PK guidelines that well I'd recommend reading them.

https://wiki.prn.gg/wiki/ImperialRP_Rules

https://wiki.prn.gg/wiki/PK_Guidelines

• Coffee locked this topic