Press H To Take Off Your Hat

ThreeAM

Description of the idea: For Government Characters, When Pressing H, You Can Toggle Your Helmet/Hat To Take On Or Off

Why should this be added?: For Roleplaying Purposes, For Example, When In Wargames, Troops Can Be Seperated By Hats And No Hats Without Having To Go To A Wardrobe.

What negatives could this have?: People Spamming H, Perhaps A Cooldown?

Additional information: 

Edited by ThreeAM
  • Like 2

+1

This would be good for inside meetings and such.

+1

+1

+1 

Interesting concept, however I don't see the practicality unfortunately. I don't see this being useful outside of very limited situations.

Neutral 

+1 Very cool for some rp situations and overall saves time over having to run to the wardrobe

Neutral

I think this is a cool concept, however I don't see it actually being functional or purposeful in game. Currently there are no situations where you are required or would feel obligated to remove your cap.

Hi ThreeAM

Yeah, a sound idea and a good suggestion. I would love to see this implemented. 

+1

- Sinex

• 2 weeks later...

+1

I just use my tool gun though but I could understand why that would not be good for rp.

The H button is for honking your horn when your in a car and ect. Plus you already have a wardrobe that solves that. Sure it would be good for rp but why put so much work into something that is already in ya game! lol

Also sorry I forgot to say this but you can also use your toolgun to solve this too.

Edited by PunGun

1 hour ago, PunGun said:

The H button is for honking your horn when your in a car and ect. Plus you already have a wardrobe that solves that. Sure it would be good for rp but why put so much work into something that is already in ya game! lol

The H button was just for example, but having to walk all the way to a wardrobe just to take off my hat, kinda takes me out of the RP

I support this idea.

+1

2 hours ago, ThreeAM said:

The H button was just for example, but having to walk all the way to a wardrobe just to take off my hat, kinda takes me out of the RP

Fair point but the H button is used for other things other then just taking off your hat 

+1
Great idea but very small addition

+1

Edited by Latter-Day Snipe

I think its a cool idea and all, but its just a waste of another key when you could very easily just go to a wardrobe. Not really worth an update for.

Too much effort for a feature that barely influences anything.
I am a fan of small changes that give some flavour, yet the amount of development necessary for such a small feature outweighs it's necessity.

Denied. just walk to a wardrobe or use the tool gun

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right