ZombieFdvdf's Staff Application

ZombieFdvdf

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: ZombieFdvdf

SteamID32: 76561198030080405

Discord Username/ID: zombiefdvdf

Timezone: PST (GMT-7)

Time Played (check with !time): 7h 34m (not counting old server time)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes I am

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: No

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Valy and Filipe

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 

Wehrmann Edmund Weingaertner
Part of the Deutscher Volkswachter and his duties are to guard the reichstag and many important party officials

Grenadier Gerwulf Schneider 
Part of the KG and his duties are to patrol, recruit, and guard many important buildings hosting meetings or events such as the Reichstag or the Kaisers estate.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Over 5 years

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: N/A

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? I have been using Nutscript and ULX commands for a long time as a staff member back in the 1942rp server as a moderator and administrator. 

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I believe you should pick me for the staff team because in the past during my time in the 1942rp server I showed how much commitment and dedication i have to helping others within the server.  I was always on when no other staff members were at late nights or early mornings assisting anyone in need that being either recruitment or discharges. I recognized some of the old staff team members so becoming part of the new staff team maybe us old dogs can show some tips and tricks to the new members arriving or learning ourselves. I feel like I could be a major asset in participation for events, assisting in tickets, and resolving any and all issues within the server that being big and small. I also have a lot of experience when it comes to the nutscript and ULX tools and logs in looking people up through for RDM, VRDM, and prop blocking/abusing. I feel like back then I inspired people into becoming staff members themselves or apply for trusted as it is a great step in responsibilities and also being able to deal with the minges or rulebreakers in a professional manner. Speaking of professionality I say I am best suited for the job. Through all experience I have always had an itch for other members of staff to be more professional when it comes to the sits as you control the sit not the other person. Being able to have a level of professionality and your own personality is what makes a staff member so memorable to others and I feel like I could go back to inspiring more individuals to joining the beloved team. I also appreciate the effort given by many staff members and I wish to assist in any way I can to help them grow, learn something new, make navigating the ULX/Nutscript easier, or them to even help me learn something I may not of known at first. I want to give my time to the staff, the server, and the community in enforcing the rules and negating minges from ruining a good time.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: I would take the duties for a staff member as being available and active within the community alongside assisting anyone in need. I see it as punishing those who threaten the server to inspiring those afflicted by minges to reporting properly to the right staff. I also see another duty in informing any individual that has questions of the server with 100% clarity and with facts instead of winging it and "thinking" what the answer could be and be wrong. Some responsibilities i would say is to represent not only yourself as a staff member but the community of prometheus in a respectable and professional organization with a server to take care of. I also see it as not abusing your authority and keeping it in the confines of your rank within the staff team that could be as simple as not going around and throwing objects or changing your playermodel to a wacky model and strolling the community. But I also see it as keeping control and order within the server as you have the power too but not to possibly punish the wrong individual and should speak up if you did so and take integrity into account. 

Notes: Thank you for reviewing and taking the time out of your day to looking at my staff application and I hope to join the team once more and give everyone my services!

• Like 1

+1

Good guy, would be a great addition to our current team.

+1 

Met and worked with this guy a lot of times and hadn't disappointed me once. 

Neutral, low play time

Neutral

Heard you were ex-staff, but that would be it, no clue who you are and low playtime.

+1 Old player who has had staff experiences! Absolutely deserved +1

+1

I remember you being a good staff member.

+1 

Let's stick around this time, you know what you are doing. 

• Like 1

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic