thegame0829cat

Your Name: Joe Grant

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:80727211

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology + Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Marinuz

How long is your ban for?: 2 weeks

Why were you banned?: RDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

Earlier Today, there was a situation involving me gunning down 2 Volksmarch people

In result to this scenario, I have been banned for a excessive amount of time in my Opinion despite my PO's.

Here is what I have to say; First off, I wanted to apologize to the people in which I gunned down. I had a large outburst after my Frightened Associate warned me that the People inside the Hospital were plotting to arrest me.

Since this character is very important to me, I obviously wanted to do whatever I could to not get PK'ed. 

I didn't know any other options, so I entered the hospital with my Mauser and proceeded to shoot both Government Officials in the back of the head while they were not looking. 

I am very sorry, but still I am a bit defensive considering the fact that there was RP to this situation.

I felt as if my Character's life was in danger and that I was forced to make that decision. 

Thank you for reading my appeal and have a wonderful rest of your day/night. 

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i4Qc5fSp8g0Z6WHSl/d1337gjVfZaA?invite=cr-MSxMU2wsMjA4NjgzMjY2LA, 

In this Clip, you can see my Associate warn me.
Edited by thegame0829cat
  • Disabled 1

Hello, This is the person who banned you.

The reason I gave you that long of a ban and a ban at all in the first place was because you had very little interaction with the person you shoot. First of all, you only said two things to the person you shoot.

15 hours ago, thegame0829cat said:

I didn't know any other options, so I entered the hospital with my Mauser and proceeded to shoot both Government Officials in the back of the head while they were not looking.

And that would be false information. I had just turned myself to look at you first of all.

I felt as if my Character's life was in danger and that I was forced to make that decision.

And I would say that this would not be true, judging by the fact that there were only 7 people in the room at the time, all of us were very calm, and no one had their guns out. 

And for everyone's sake, here is a clip of the whole situation:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i4QbGt9Ls7IBOvkBZ/d13371B9gx9C?invite=cr-MSxkRFksMTY1NjQ3MjkxLA

and keep in mind that swiching genders in the 1940's are not very realistic and not allowed.

Hi, this is the person who got transgendered...

Here's the context to the transgender story: 

This guy had a restaurant and me and my friend are supportive of small businesses so we went there. Then this guy locked the door and pulled out a gun on us and held us hostage. He told me to get into a room then apparently tied me to a chair and started performing ''plastic surgery'' on me which resulted in my model being changed into a whole male. Then this freak did /me slices off ears and nose and quickly after I was freed... 

I am honestly just caught off guard with the fact that I got transgendered in 1940s roleplay...

Looking at his discord interactions this guy is also a complete moron. He's either a little kid or actually mentally challanged. I believe that a ban isn't enough and he should completely be admitted into some sort of asylum far away from civilisation.  

Update:

I spoke to him about the situation and apparently it wasn't transgender surgery. I got confused because an admin changed my skin without giving context while this guy was cutting up my face. I entered the room as woman and left as man, which pretty much got me to the conclusion I got transgendered. Nonetheless, the guy is still weird given his interactions on the discord server...

Edited by dollphin
update

Hello, I am going to clear up some things.

5 hours ago, Mariniuz said:

and keep in mind that swiching genders in the 1940's are not very realistic and not allowed.

First of all, that didn't even happen. 

5 hours ago, Mariniuz said:

And I would say that this would not be true, judging by the fact that there were only 7 people in the room at the time, all of us were very calm, and no one had their guns out. 

By saying "My life was in danger" I was referring to the fact if I got caught and charged for the crimes I have committed, Please re-read my appeal and maybe you'll understand what i'm getting at.

2 hours ago, dollphin said:

I spoke to him about the situation and apparently it wasn't transgender surgery. I got confused because an admin changed my skin without giving context while this guy was cutting up my face. I entered the room as woman and left as man, which pretty much got me to the conclusion I got transgendered. Nonetheless, the guy is still weird given his interactions on the discord server...

Thank you for doing the right thing by clearing up the Model Change.

2 hours ago, dollphin said:

the guy is still weird given his interactions on the discord server...

I respect your opinion, I am not usually like that anymore. You accusing me of turning you into a Transgender got me started.

1 hour ago, thegame0829cat said:

By saying "My life was in danger" I was referring to the fact if I got caught and charged for the crimes I have committed, Please re-read my appeal and maybe you'll understand what i'm getting at.

By being charged and legally dealt with, dose not put your life in danger all through. If I put a gun to your face and say, "Go to that wall over there and shut the fuck up," puts your life in danger. See the difference?

Denied.

This was RDM you had no reason at all to shoot that member of the NSB.

Here are the rules you broke in this situation:

General rule:

2. You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. You may not shoot someone because of their physical appearance, faction or simply because they insulted you. You must give someone a verbal or text warning and allow them 10 seconds to respond before escalating the roleplay. Following this warning, you may kill them if they pull out a weapon. Do not bait someone to shoot/RDM you, and do not punch minge or initiate arguments to harass someone.

Killing Rule:

11. You may not kill government authorities for no reason. You may not kill the authorities for simply pulling you over or questioning you. You may not kill the authorities for giving you a lawful order. (Leave the area, put that away, identify yourself, etc.)

You also have been banned 10 times this year...

You don't seem to learn at all so during your ban I'd recommend reading the rules.

• Coffee locked this topic