STEAM_0:0:177693302

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): 

Apology

Which staff member banned you?: 

Hound

How long is your ban for?: 

Permanent

Why were you banned?:

Fuckwit announcement abusing moron, general rule 1.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

I'll start with my personal motives for wanting to be unbanned, and return to the server. Back at the time of my ban and before it, I had quite a few friends on the server and I know that coming back and playing with them would be a lot of fun, but also just playing in general. The amount of factions to choose from, the amount of positions and ranks to climb through. The in-game scheming that leads to friendships and allies, and the eventual betrayal. Prometheus is unique in the sense that there's something for everyone to do and that's why I have a lot of positive memories of the server and personally want to return. Though, of course my personal motives for returning don't exactly fall under why I deserve to be unbanned.

I suppose I'll start the actual appeal stage by saying I am genuinely sorry for what I did. Trust is the most important part of a community like this. Everyone working together to have fun and create a good environment for RP. To start, what I was actually banned for is posting gifs that made fun of omni for the pistol-whipping stuff (Anyone who was around at the time of my abuse would know what exactly I posted.). Now, that on its own might've been a month ban or something, but what actually got me globally banned, and what I'm appealing, really, is I mass pinged in announcements as I posted these gifs and that is obviously an abuse of the power given to me on the server, and ruins the atmosphere as it comes across as (and is) mingey. It damages the server's reputation and how the server appeals when people do retarded stuff like I did, especially in positions of power such as GO spots.

Quite a lot of time has passed, though not to say I feel as if I'm 'owed' an unban, and I feel as if the situation I was banned over can reasonably be called "in the past" - especially with Omni and everything else that was going on. I've caused trouble on the server before, and that's due to blatant immaturity that I won't try and deny. Although I know that if I am unbanned and allowed to come back to the server, I will try my best to avoid doing stupid stuff that leads to bans, like what I did this time around. Because it really does come down to immaturity. I found it funny, which I now know is completely wrong as it was just stupid overall, and that lead to me getting myself banned from a server I really do like for a really long time.

Not going to word-salad this, as I think I've sincerely said how I feel and do not feel the need to make it longer than it is, and I'm sure people can make their own judgements of this appeal since anyone can comment on a permanent ban appeal.

Thanks.

Additional Information: 

N/A

good-meme-meme.gif

11 minutes ago, Da Epic Goose said:

good-meme-meme.gif

3ad9e3d23145b1c7fa800b0cd0611922.png

49 minutes ago, SomePerson said:

3ad9e3d23145b1c7fa800b0cd0611922.png

I'm the funny?

who-me-grandpa-grandfather.gif

Edited by Da Epic Goose

14 minutes ago, Da Epic Goose said:

I'm the funny?

who-me-grandpa-grandfather.gif

It's you. You're the funny. Can I have your autograph?

spacer.png

• Chad 1

4 hours ago, Vale said:

spacer.png

Thank you for the in-depth insight into your views on my ban appeal. I will surely take this into account. ♥️

Denied

Lackluster apology, also you've been banned before for using aim bot on the server. Try again next time.

• Like 2

• Verax locked this topic