Ban Appeal

Booty Chicken

Name: Booty Chicken

Steam: (STEAM_0:1:765306403)

Appeal type: Reconsideration 

Which staff member banned you?: Console

How long is your ban for?: Permanent 

When were you banned?: 2024-06-18 04:57:13

I hope this message finds all the staff well.  I am writing this to address my recent permanent ban from the server due to me attempting to join on a different Steam account. I understand that this was seen as an attempt to evade my original three-day ban, and I deeply regret my decision.

I recognize now that trying to bypass the ban was not the right approach, and I apologize for not following rules. I was impatient and eager to continue playing in the server.

I fully accept responsibility for my actions and the initial three-day ban. I am asking if it might be possible to revert my status to the original three-day ban rather than a permanent one. I am committed to following the server rules moving forward and will not repeat this mistake.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I genuinely enjoy being a part of this server and hope to have the opportunity to play once again.

Sincerely,
Booty Chicken

Edited by Vale
  • Like 1

as the person who originally banned you I can't say I'm sad you got permanently banned especially considering your behavior and your very robotic appeal

From your side there is zero to low effort. Because AI wrote something for you.

• Like 1

Denied.

When you choose to appeal sincerely and without the help of AI generated text your appeal will be taken seriously.

• Gary locked this topic