Ban Appeal for LTARP

Your Name: Oberst Frirdrich Steiner

SteamID32 : STEAM_0:1:66119403

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Layheeee

How long is your ban for?: 2 days

Why were you banned?: LTARP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was literally afk at the fishing pond and told my men I had to leave because I had to eat, While i'm in the kitchen I see some NSB guys possibly or smth but I think nothing of it (as noone can restrain or rob while someone is afk or fishing) and disconnect as I had to attend to matters IRL. I didn't mean to avoid RP but I had to go. I literally have no prior offenses and I've been captured and restrained plenty of times. We can obviously continue the situation when I'm back, I wasn't intending to LTARP.spacer.png

Additional Information: 

Edited by Bassa Mumbassa

Hello i was the staff member that banned you, and will explain further why and provide the clip.

I asked all the witnessing/arresting officers about what happened and explained that they had arrived a few minutes prior and kept trying to explain they had a warrant out for your arrest. You then proceeded to fish and ignore there requests, they then called for an admin in order to i only assume witness the continuing attempt arrest. Once I arrived and watched for a few seconds you then disconnected from the server which i promptly checked in the logs. After looking at the logs and talking with everyone involved and how they tried to stop you fishing and issue the warrant and clear intent to LTARP, I was on the fence but I decided a 2-day ban was the right punishment.

Here is the clip for context: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i6ifWZgPNEUie6oce/K7O3KR3DgllO?invite=cr-MSxkQ1csMTYzNTM4NTg0LA?mobilebypass=true

9 minutes ago, Layheeee said:

Hello i was the staff member that banned you, and will explain further why and provide the clip.

I asked all the witnessing/arresting officers about what happened and explained that they had arrived a few minutes prior and kept trying to explain they had a warrant out for your arrest. You then proceeded to fish and ignore there requests, they then called for an admin in order to i only assume witness the continuing attempt arrest. Once I arrived and watched for a few seconds you then disconnected from the server which i promptly checked in the logs. After looking at the logs and talking with everyone involved and how they tried to stop you fishing and issue the warrant and clear intent to LTARP, I was on the fence but I decided a 2-day ban was the right punishment.

Here is the clip for context: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i6ifWZgPNEUie6oce/K7O3KR3DgllO?invite=cr-MSxkQ1csMTYzNTM4NTg0LA?mobilebypass=true

I hadn't Talked to ANY of them, I had no conversation with anyone but my men roughly 5 minutes before I went afk. I was AFK fishing, I wasn't intentionally ignoring them. They definitely weren't there where I went AFK. There was nothing issued as far as I know, and absolutely NO intention to LTARP. Like I previously mentioned I literally had to leave. All the clip shows is me leaving because I had to, I couldn't RP at that point in time. I have no info on this "warrant", was there any warrant posted in chat? The Clip doesn't show anything. 

Accepted.

While it is recognized that ooc matters take precedence over ic situation, you should have contacted staff prior to exiting the game when you observed members of the NSB interacting with you. Hopefully in the future you will notify staff prior to exiting a roleplay situation.

• Like 1

• Gary locked this topic