Frosty's Staff App

Frosty Exhib.GG

Steam Name: Frosty

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:545082407

Discord Username/ID: crane_jr

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 2+ Months most of the time I have was before the server wipe.

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes, I did have to make a new forum account for some reason though.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: No

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Bowlpack

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: Unterstaatssekretär Hans Muller is the Acting DRK-Präsident and as of right now I am trying to revive the DRK after out ex Präsident was gone for 2 weeks.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2018-2019

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 1 Note for flag abuse like last year and 1 ban 2 years ago I think. But since then I have not gotten banned or any notes.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? I am an ex Diverge Networks staff member with over 2 months of experience over there.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I have experience, I know how to handle a lot of stuff that happens and how to react to them. I may know more than the others do like commands and what to watch for as a staff member. I also love to help people with their problems. I love paperwork and dealing with solutions. Others may just want to be a staff member for the power and to not really help the community which I am not opposite I want to help. I am not doing this for power of any sort only for a helper of the server. I want to be the best I can be on the staff team. I also think that most people don’t have the year of roleplaying experience I do along with all my staff experience in many different games. I think I have a good understanding of what people want in role playing and what people don’t want. I think most people these days just want to have a fun time but sometimes they take it too far when they rdm, vdm, etc. Yes it may be fun but it is not ok and can destroy people’s roleplaying experience. I believe there's people out there that are willing to do the right thing to make roleplay fun to keep roleplay from becoming boring. Staff is needed in servers like these servers that need looking over. I believe I can do that. I am willing to spend most of my day around 5-6 maybe more hours of the day depending on what is going on to moderate. I can get tickets done quickly and efficiently. I think staff members that can do that are good. We need more of those in servers. I love this server. I spend a lot of time here and I am willing to play this server for many more years.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: My duties as a moderator is to help anyone in need. I am to take care of tickets/problems in an efficient and professional way. I am to make the server fun and enjoyable by taking care of the people that are breaking the rules of the server. My responsibilities as a moderator is to get my ticket quota for the week and doing what I am supposed to do along with doing as the higher staff members say I do. And with that I need to be quick with my work to be as successful as a staff member on the server as I can. I am to still follow the rules like everyone else. I am still a member of the community and need to act like it. I will not be better than anyone sles in the community. Being a staff member is an important role in the community. They keep the server in place and keep it from falling.

Notes: I just want to say thank you to everyone that has made my time on the server fun and enjoyable. I have loved every moment on the server.

Edited by Frosty Exhib.GG

+1 seems chill and has previous experience, good luck!

Ruppert von Wulfhart is the eternal DRK President.
Frosty used to be my DRK hospital chief now he's acting DRK-President I'm so proud I could cry. +1

+1

+1

Funny enough I saw you on the server and I know you're active

Please Fix your SteamID32

Neutral

I have not seen or heard of you yet.

............Furry.

+1

Fixed my SteamID32

https://ibb.co/DzcrRhJ

https://ibb.co/DWWpYjN

if you look at the linked steam profiles they are they same and if you look at the discord that this silly goober linked it is the same as in the PICTURE.

like bro has an alt for prom and his main has fucking himmler wow lil bro

also werent you kicked off of staff on diverge for power tripping and after banning 4 jews for a few days that were annoying

to see the pictures just take the link and put it into your browser

that is all gentlemen!

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

No thanks!