PaxAPunchers ban appeal

Pax-A-Puncher

Your Name: John Gringo

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561198354591659

Appeal Type: Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Saito

How long is your ban for?: 1 month 13 days

Why were you banned?: Erp

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: First off this whole situation started off when 3 other people trying to get someone pked dragged me to a sit to confirm why I got killed and no one made any kind of report for a ERP situation happening prior and before my death. The person they were trying to have pked was telling people I was putting butt plugs inside of them and then told the NSB and then had me killed. I'm not debating my PK i dont really care about the death that's not my issue, my issue was my ban and how poorly it was handled. In a video i was given by the other person who was banned shows no ERP happening to anyone in the room before, during or after the situation occurred. Now I did say "/me slowly pulls out estrogen and butt plug" in a room on the second floor (the incident was on the first floor) while I was goofing off with Kitz Wolf the same exact way we were doing at around 1am that morning/last night. We were not planning on acting with any kind of ERP intent especially on some random marine like people were told. This video below clearly proves their making it up. Also to my knowledge nobody even tried to report anything it to staff, Saito only knew about it when 3 other people wanted to PK the guy who shot me after those people made up the ERP claims to have me killed. And i didn't get a real chance to defend myself cause Saito called me a liar and banned me before i could try and speak based off information that clearly was made up and could easily been proven wrong with this clip. I just find it wild I was banned for something that didn't clearly happen and that was not reported by people who were "offended" by something that didn't happen and used it to have me killed PRIOR to being banned.

the person they were trying to have pked was telling people i was putting buttplugs inside of them and then told the nsb and then had me killed

Additional Information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yfppH0D5g

• Retard 1

Hi! I was the Senioradministrator who issued your Ban!

First and foremost

As a GENERAL RULE
There has never and will never be a reason to Roleplay with topics where sexualized themes are involved. This is called ERP for a reason. Refer to Global Rule 13

While investigating this issue, when looking at the logs together with @Seiker, we've determined that you and another person have actively participated and roleplayed a situation where you've "for the lack of a better word, actively inserted buttplugs and other fluids."

When in the Staff sit, you first denied that such a situation had happened and then denied that you had written anything. 
It is clear to Seiker and me that you've taken a defensive stance by lying to us even after being asked about this.
My intention was to request a Permanent ban on you because you've violated a Global Rule, and I request the UA extend it as such.

I hope UA will extend the ban to permanent.

Thank you for appealing to our Forums!

spacer.png

Your appeal is denied, and your ban is now permanent. 

You may make an appeal apologizing for this disgusting behavior in no less than 60 days.

• Like 1

• Hound locked this topic